• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:12:29 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Speedway??

Started by lkslodzkzn, November 26, 2016, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Quote from: grimm on November 29, 2016, 05:44:35 PM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on November 29, 2016, 08:56:11 AM
Yeah lets all drive round in circles like brain dead morans

Seriously ;D

Hey! As an ice racer I resemble that remark!  ;D

Just like hoping for someone to someday release a sportbike sans plastic covering, I've hoped for someone to do something TT/Flat Track/Speedway related. Not everyone is a track day junkie, a racer, or a fan of MotoGP. I'm into being a hooligan and building shit hot bikes that do all sorts of things. :D

Ice racing would be cool. We have a nice tradition with that in Sweden and in the neighboring countries. Our hero is Per-Olof "Posa" Serenius, Swedish Ice racer who won the WC twice, the first time he was 47 and the second time he was 54!!!

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

lkslodzkzn

I Think "standard" speedway is the best;)

Meyer#12

I have been ice racing a few times in Finland and have a lot of friends in Sweden doing ice racing.

It is great fun and VERY good practice for throttle control and feeling of the bike movements for getting back on the roadracing bikes at spring :)
Meyer#12

lkslodzkzn

I can imagine how much joy makes riding like this, i want too :) in my country i can race... on gp bikes haha

BOBR6 84

HornetMaX

Quote from: Meyer#12 on January 15, 2017, 09:47:14 PM
I have been ice racing a few times in Finland and have a lot of friends in Sweden doing ice racing.

It is great fun and VERY good practice for throttle control and feeling of the bike movements for getting back on the roadracing bikes at spring :)
Not to mention it's your only choice to ride in winter if you live in Sweden and can't afford a trip to spanish islands :)

Meyer#12

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 16, 2017, 08:18:18 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on January 15, 2017, 09:47:14 PM

Not to mention it's your only choice to ride in winter if you live in Sweden and can't afford a trip to spanish islands :)

True true! ;)
Meyer#12