• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Track Loading/Core.exe

Started by RiccoChicco, December 07, 2013, 12:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiccoChicco

It's not really a bug report but I noticed something on loading track in WRS. Every time I'm at "Connected" state, I always have a core.exe but it resolves itself to appear in garage if I wait nearly 10 seconds.

It's something I don't have in GPB, because in GPB a core.exe is equal to a program ending.

Docfumi

December 21, 2013, 04:47:29 PM #1 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:32:15 PM by PiBoSo
After sometime I see that on all tracks when I go to the garage and make a setup before I go on track I get a core crash. But if I load a track a go right to it all is fine then I can return to the pit and make my setup.  :-\

Cheers
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

LauZzZn

i cant even start the game. always core.exe crashes
please piboso help me. i got the newest drivers from graphic card and cpu and processor. work with gpb and krp work

LauZzZn

I would really like to make a group projects on several cars, for modeling, sounds and physics, as i am only good in modeling. I would also to make a dodge viper racecar, which is used at this years 24h nordschleife race, same for a hd nordschleife remake

Alby46

Quote from: LauZzZn on March 15, 2014, 11:35:26 PM
I would really like to make a group projects on several cars, for modeling, sounds and physics, as i am only good in modeling. I would also to make a dodge viper racecar, which is used at this years 24h nordschleife race, same for a hd nordschleife remake
"an offer you can't deny"
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)