• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:00:21 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[GPBikes][WIP] Ulster GP

Started by janaucarre, January 04, 2014, 08:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

January 04, 2014, 08:53:09 AM Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:29:49 PM by janaucarre
GPBikes WIP Ulster GP
NO REPLAY
If you don't want a crash

Long: real    =>11,91   km
         game =>13.603 km

The fastest road race of the world. Locate in Ireland, Famous names as Mc Guinness, Guy Martin, Dunlop and other race on every year.
Advice: Begin with the R6 to learn the route, put wind to 43 km/h direction Sud West to have the maximu speed on the first straight and set the gearbox to the maximum(i go to 294 km/h).

I ask you say to me only the sites where you fall out of the track in nothingness, thank you. For the rest there is still too much things to do, don't give me reporting. Good ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MzmtvSlIE14

last version 04.01.2014
IMPORTANT REMINDER:
NO REPLAY If you don't want a crash NO REPLAY If you don't want a crash NO REPLAY If you don't want a crash NO REPLAY If you don't want a crash NO REPLAY If you don't want a crash NO REPLAY If you don't want a crash
Link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Y81lxS4Z!HflCfknJA5do7ulgqBGMIlOhxPtJgrozYZsunNE6CA4

Docfumi

LOVE THIS TRACK, It is brilliant to see this in game. This is the true test of Man and Machine, I can not wait to see this as a Hotlap event.  ;D

THANKS
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

BozoCRO

I dont think those people that race this place are very sane :o

...Anyway... in the first big corner, with concrete blocks for safety ;D , if you slide on the grass it's ok, but if you slide on the tarmac you fall into nothingness. There's trees and more important buildings at th end of the lap that stick into the track.

Also a word of advice, dont use R6, caue if you fall the bike never falls with you ;D like a motorcycling tank  :P

janaucarre

Arvoss

Thank you! Can't wait to watch the replay!  ::)

janaucarre

1hour 30 with docfumi without any core exe, only harryjt66(i think) crash because he lets his bike falling out the track(i think).

Harrytmj66

Quote from: janaucarre on January 04, 2014, 12:35:16 PM
1hour 30 with docfumi without any core exe, only harryjt66(i think) crash because he lets his bike falling out the track(i think).

Yeah i had core EXE because my bike fell.
Good fun though

janaucarre

when it happens, don't let the bike falling, escape immedatly. It will happens no more in future update, i will add more invisible walls along the track. I work about 2 hours for the walls existing. be patient.

Warlock

Harrytmj66

Quote from: janaucarre on January 04, 2014, 02:26:51 PM
when it happens, don't let the bike falling, escape immedatly. It will happens no more in future update, i will add more invisible walls along the track. I work about 2 hours for the walls existing. be patient.

Its a brilliant track, Thank you for your hard work

Alone

Great work!! Thank you very much!

PeterV

Thx Janacaurre, looking forward to the finished version, it has some good speed feeling now  ;D

nuovaic

That's as close to real as you'll get. Great work Janaucarre!

Warlock

We were playing this yesterday, this track has future m8, cant wait for the final version , good job.

Arvoss

This track is very nice! A lot of height differences and no tricky/bumpy corners!!! :D