• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:41:39 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Top speed deficit

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, February 11, 2017, 10:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hey guys,

I thought about something: every bike is way too slow. I give you an example. The MotoGP Ducati reaches around 350 km/h at Mugello. But in GP Bikes the Ducati tops out at around 335 km/h. Even with a top speed gearbox setup. The same is with the H2R and so on... My question is, can we fix that? Is that a problem in the game engine or are the bikes not fast enough, from the modders side? This is just one crutial piont in this game right now, because the top speed is unrealistic for most bikes.

Have a good day,

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

MultiCOOLFRESH

Ok,

the MotoGP Ducati tops aout at 360 km/h on the Autobahn, with a top speed setup and a high gearbox ratio (I do not know how I could name it otherwise :P). But this is still not enough...

Hawk

Are you sure your exiting the corner onto the fast straight at the optimum speed to enable you to attain the genuine speed factor of the real bike? That would make the difference.  :)

Hawk.

Urban Chaos 2.0

There's certainly something wrong in your case. Either your setup, or the way you ride. The bikes are all, without a doubt, fast enough.

matty0l215

Another thing to consider is the wind speed.

It can make a difference in game and it would in real life.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 11, 2017, 12:20:10 PM
There's certainly something wrong in your case. Either your setup, or the way you ride. The bikes are all, without a doubt, fast enough.

Hmm, but even on the Autobahn these things do not top out the way they should...

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 11, 2017, 12:31:11 PM
Another thing to consider is the wind speed.

It can make a difference in game and it would in real life.

I will try it out, but as I said, the bikes are even on the Autobahn not fast enough.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Hawk on February 11, 2017, 12:15:54 PM
Are you sure your exiting the corner onto the fast straight at the optimum speed to enable you to attain the genuine speed factor of the real bike? That would make the difference.  :)

Hawk.

Well, I would not consider myself as the fastest or best rider, but aaround 20 km/h are way too much, in my opinion.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Well, you guys can try it out and write here what your results are  :)

MultiCOOLFRESH

February 11, 2017, 01:15:38 PM #9 Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:22:48 PM by MultiCOOLFRESH
Ok, with 2L and 43km/h wind velocity from the back, the Ducati reaches 353 km/h, but that is not really realistic  ;D.