• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

IASystems HS2 Review - Motorbike Controller for the PC

Started by Sim UK, February 13, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim UK

IASystems have developed the Worlds First Fully Functioning Motorbike Controller for PC and it is EPIC!

I have been given access to the HS2, the development model that precedes the HS2 Pro; the first official production model exclusively available from IASystems. 

You won't be able to buy the model that I am reviewing here today but the HS2 Pro is basically the same device but more advanced and with twice as many button controls and it looks much, much nicer!

This controller takes motorbike Simulation to the next level and feels extremely authentic.

In this video review I asked my brother to come in and test out the HS2.  He is a day-to-day biker but is not into Simulation.  I wanted to see how a real biker feels about this device and see if he agreed with me that it delivers an extremely realistic and authentic biking experience.

For testing we used GPBikes and the HS2 together to ensure Ultimate Realism.  We tested an recorded for an entire day and this is the results of that test...enjoy.

Review goes live at 5pm GMT on the 13th Feb 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Vh_vsRYWs
Mind the furniture.

Syd

Sim UK

Quote from: Syd on February 13, 2017, 07:29:37 PM
It must be a good review, made me want to buy one :o

Haha!  Nice one. 

I should have mentioned this device is built by GPBikes' Very own doubledragoncc.  Should you want to enquire here are his contact details;

IASystems Contact Details
======================
UK Phone: 07766 986 981
Email: doubledragoncc@yahoo.com
Mind the furniture.

matty0l215

February 13, 2017, 08:32:50 PM #4 Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 10:23:47 PM by matty0l215
I have got one and it is great.

DD should be really proud* of his work!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Sim UK

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 13, 2017, 08:32:50 PM

DD should be really peoud of his work!

Hi Matty,

Yes I completely agree, it really is awesome!
Mind the furniture.

doubledragoncc

Is that the new way to spell poo matty? peoud as in pood me  panties? ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 13, 2017, 08:49:20 PM

Is that the new way to spell poo matty? peoud as in pood me  panties? ;D

DD

;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Really great review there Mike! Well done mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Sim UK

Mind the furniture.

MultiCOOLFRESH

But I have a quick question,

DD, are you planing on doing a full bike simulator? Where you got a whole bike chassis and not only a steering bar and the foot paddles? Also an idea would be, that you do not only steer with the steering bar, but also with the whole chassis, to give the best experience? Of course I do not have any idea how this works, youst some ideas :D.

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

tchemi

That is an interesting question that bring me to another... How do you manage manual lean with the hs2 ???

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: tchemi on February 14, 2017, 02:06:35 PM
That is an interesting question that bring me to another... How do you manage manual lean with the hs2 ???

This is not possible, I think, you can see in the video, that auto lean is on.

doubledragoncc

1. Rider lean can be done with buttons for now but I used to have mini joystics instead of buttons but it is too much when needing the hands for levers and gas and buttons. I am working on using gyros and other methods at mo

MCF I do a full siton system but I need to keep costs down. As soon as you add any motion to a sit on system just add a $1000 to cost to make it safe!!!

I am building for most people not just rich people guys. I dont have any money and make little if any real profit as most goes into development and tooling.

https://www.youtube.com/v/cA3r1Pbqso4

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Sure, just a little question from me :). I had no idea those things are so expensive  ::). Maybe one day you will get an offer to do something like this... If so, please do a video about it :D

MCF