• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:10:33 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Old] WSBK 2017 MV Agusta F4 RC - comment/suggestion

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 14, 2017, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

February 14, 2017, 08:49:27 PM Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:32:43 AM by Blackheart
Riders, here You can put yours comment/suggestion and all you think about MV Agusta F4 RC (spec WSBK 2017)
All team thank you for your contribute

MultiCOOLFRESH

Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Italian Mod Team

February 14, 2017, 09:33:18 PM #2 Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:45:29 PM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 14, 2017, 09:03:12 PM
Not enough lean angle and not fast enough...

Sorry but this report is useless.  ::)

The lean angle is correct, And you can make 1:30 to Victoria with both the bikes.

Check the tyres temp, the optimal is 90° for the front and 95° for post tyres, obviously with a difference of about +/-5 °

HornetMaX

Both bikes looks nice !

One question: why the 1st person view is so different between them ? The MV windshield is twice as wide as the Ducati one in 1st person view ?!

Toomes1

Very well done mod team, lean angle seems ok for me, speed too have to agree with Max on the difference between 1p view. Other than that I shall keep my mouth shut and say thankyou for your hard work it's much appreciated my end.

Very positive work guys and a pleasure to ride.

Ah...can you make the riders suit to match please.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 14, 2017, 10:03:44 PM
Both bikes looks nice !

One question: why the 1st person view is so different between them ? The MV windshield is twice as wide as the Ducati one in 1st person view ?!

Need check this, probably they were mistakenly tested with 2 different fov settings.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Toomes1 on February 14, 2017, 11:02:08 PM
Very well done mod team, lean angle seems ok for me, speed too have to agree with Max on the difference between 1p view. Other than that I shall keep my mouth shut and say thankyou for your hard work it's much appreciated my end.

Very positive work guys and a pleasure to ride.

Ah...can you make the riders suit to match please.

Thx for the feedback.

Suits and helmets are a big work, (atm just a guy works on graphics stuff) maybe when all bikes will be completed  ;)

doubledragoncc

You NEED to ship bikes with ONE pnt file to allow other paint or it will look boring on the track with others

I love these bikes but for online we need to be able to add a number at least lol

Great work guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 15, 2017, 10:58:16 AM
You NEED to ship bikes with ONE pnt file to allow other paint or it will look boring on the track with others

I love these bikes but for online we need to be able to add a number at least lol

Great work guys

DD

The mod use just official liveries,  for fantasy skins there are several other mods.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 14, 2017, 09:33:18 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 14, 2017, 09:03:12 PM
Not enough lean angle and not fast enough...

Sorry but this report is useless.  ::)

The lean angle is correct, And you can make 1:30 to Victoria with both the bikes.

Check the tyres temp, the optimal is 90° for the front and 95° for post tyres, obviously with a difference of about +/-5 °

Really? At Mugello you can not bring the knee down, most of the times...At least it looks like you do not... The problem is just, that between some mods are many differences. E.g. your Ducati should be faster then the 2015 WSBKs and even faster then the MotoGP bikes, on some tracks. But I am not sure if this is the case...

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 15, 2017, 02:29:02 PM
Really? At Mugello you can not bring the knee down, most of the times...At least it looks like you do not... The problem is just, that between some mods are many differences. E.g. your Ducati should be faster then the 2015 WSBKs and even faster then the MotoGP bikes, on some tracks. But I am not sure if this is the case...

There is the Max plugin, check the max lean angle (its about 61) is correct, the bike has real weight, tires that works with the different ambiental temp, and real engine, so u cant make comparison with a bike with -10/15 kg and fake datas, sorry.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 15, 2017, 02:39:11 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 15, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

There is the Max plugin, check the max lean angle (its about 61) is correct, the bike has real weight, tires that works with the different ambiental temp, and real engine, so u cant make comparison with a bike with -10/15 kg and fake datas, sorry.

Fake datas? Ok then...

davidboda46

Is it possible to manually change the value of the FOV in first person in any of the cfg. files so it will be the same as the DUCATI's?

Love the DUC by the way, great job.

Cheers, 

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"