• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:08:49 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Multiplayer

Started by Don King, February 18, 2017, 11:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don King

Really appreciate the new update , & loove the game , also aware it is beta. In multiplayer in the sprintcars on the PiBoSo servers experiencing core exe. crash especially if someone already turning laps. I can join server bit as soon as I try to get on track it crashes.Would love to see this sim advance & appreciate all the work done by the developers to this point. Several of us that run the sprint cars would love to give more feedback but nearly impossible to provide feedback when we can not race together. Any help with this would be appreciated. If any additional info You need please let us know & we will do our best to help. Bar none the best dirt oval sim i have tried & I have been simracing nearly 20 years.
A clean race in the back is better than a dirty race up front. Feel free to join Me on TeamSpeak 3 : 69.61.11.59:9990

PiBoSo

Thank you for the report.
Would it be possible to organize online races to allow me to join and try to debug the crashes?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Don King

Absolutely , i am available most all the time , I also have TeamSpeak available as well. let me know.
A clean race in the back is better than a dirty race up front. Feel free to join Me on TeamSpeak 3 : 69.61.11.59:9990

PiBoSo

Quote from: Don King on February 19, 2017, 05:51:13 PM
Absolutely , i am available most all the time , I also have TeamSpeak available as well. let me know.

Please post the week days and times that would be best suited for you.

Don King

10 AM Pacific Standard time Saturday would work great for us. Additionally here is a TeamSpeak adress where You can contact us. 69.61.11.59:9990 thank You for Your quick reply.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Don King on February 19, 2017, 09:00:57 PM
10 AM Pacific Standard time Saturday would work great for us. Additionally here is a TeamSpeak adress where You can contact us. 69.61.11.59:9990 thank You for Your quick reply.

Perfect, thank you.
See ya on Saturday  ;)

Don King

Believe i may have given the wrong Teamspeak IP lol heres the one we use for  WRS : ts40.bargainvoice.com:7882   sorry bout that

GasFactoryRacing

We are more than willing to assist you in resolving these issues too... We typically have 5-10 people on over the course of a weekend running the sprint cars. Our Teamspeak is ca23.ts3.cloud:2377. We will have a few on tonight between 8pm and 2 am Eastern time USA.
Team_GFR

PiBoSo

Quote from: GasFactoryRacing on February 20, 2017, 06:46:12 PM
We are more than willing to assist you in resolving these issues too... We typically have 5-10 people on over the course of a weekend running the sprint cars. Our Teamspeak is ca23.ts3.cloud:2377. We will have a few on tonight between 8pm and 2 am Eastern time USA.

Thank you for the offer.
Unfortunately the time slot is too late  :-[

GasFactoryRacing

I (Ryan) am usually on most of the day, if you are available. I'm free all day tomorrow, before 6pm.
Team_GFR

PiBoSo

Ready for testing!
Are you?  :)

dibu

I can interrupt my work for a while and join a session but latest at 5pm CET (germany) I've to leave.

Which server /track /car?

Don King

Yes I am ready now , sorry just woke up 8 AM here lol

Don King

Please join one of the TeamSpeaks I listed above & we can get started :)

PiBoSo

Thank you for the test.
Time is now needed to add debug code.
See you soon on track.