• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:38:39 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Phillip Island request

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, February 22, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 23, 2017, 08:19:50 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 23, 2017, 08:08:17 PM
No, really ... we propose a parallel video of GPB and onboard camera of a real motogp bike and you answer with a MotoGP'14 video (with Ultimate Physics Mod ...).

You must be a special kind of stupid. If you want a parallel video you can do it your fucking self. Jesus. Get over yourself. I won't read whatever the fuck kinda bullshit you have to say next, so I wouldn't bother typing something up if I were you. But hey... go right ahead. Live on the edge.

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 23, 2017, 08:25:14 PM
No, really ... we propose a parallel video of GPB and onboard camera of a real motogp bike and you answer with a MotoGP'14 video (with Ultimate Physics Mod ...).

You must be a special kind of stupid. If you want a parallel video you can do it your fucking self. Jesus. Get over yourself. I won't read whatever the fuck kinda bullshit you have to say next, so I wouldn't bother typing something up if I were you. But hey... go right ahead. Live on the edge.

Yup... Did not see that coming...
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

matty0l215

Calm your tits son.  :o

No need to get nasty ;D

Besides, even if you don't like the track it's the one we've got and it does a very good job at being a track. If you want a more realistic go and see how to make a track.

Let's take this off of Manu's thread. This should be for the awsome Fuji track ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Totally justified escalation though: he's pointing out that the track you've mischievously named Victoria, leading us to believe it is Phillip Island, is in fact ... Portimao. Or something else. But not Philipp Island.

Bad boy Piboso. Bad boy.

davidboda46

Seen this, maybe? Just a thought...
http://www.youtube.com/v/68H62hsDeN0

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PiBoSo

Victoria elevations are not entirely correct, and in general it's "flatter" than it should be. Nonetheless, it's unfair to vehemently state that it's a completely different track.
Besides, the MotoGP version is a very bad reference.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 23, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

Victoria elevations are not entirely correct, and in general it's "flatter" than it should be. Nonetheless, it's unfair to vehemently state that it's a completely different track.
Besides, the MotoGP version is a very bad reference.

Yep, if anyone ever has seen a MotoGP race on Phillip Island, he would see how the MotoGP 14 version is not good and yours is more realistic. It is close to realistic, but not perfect, as you said.
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

tchemi

I've seen the first SBK 2016 event at Philip Island, and honestly I didn't saw any difference in the elevation. At least, I is not obvious.

Blackheart

Phillip Island imo is the more accurate track in gpb, no need other versions.

JamoZ

How old are you actually? Honest question. I`ve been wondering this for quite some time. The way you call other forum members names, use foul language, get frustrated if someone doesn`t share you opinion and just generally the way you communicate makes me think you`re a bit on the younger side...

Davide74

just the Milestone version is very bad ..

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: JamoZ on February 23, 2017, 11:15:29 PM
How old are you actually? Honest question. I`ve been wondering this for quite some time. The way you call other forum members names, use foul language, get frustrated if someone doesn`t share you opinion and just generally the way you communicate makes me think you`re a bit on the younger side...

Hahaha. If you're expecting me to conform to a decorum of your own invention, you're barking (or whatever sounds taxidermy foxes make) up the wrong tree. More considerably, you're growling/howling/whatever up the wrong tree if your attempt to convey so strongly, that the extent to which you are being threatened by my age, is the result of some past butthurt over me calling you something funny in the past. I won't apologise for it, if that's what you want. As for my age, it's here on the forum somewhere. If you care that much, you scavenge around for it. I'm old enough to enjoy life, and I do comprise mine of a lot more than videogames. That's all I care to tell you. And that's from the bottom of my heart ;).

Take care.

DRkarter97

God this is some KRP forum level trolling if I've ever seen it lol this was such a good laugh.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 24, 2017, 07:58:46 AM

Hahaha. If you're expecting me to conform to a decorum of your own invention, you're barking (or whatever sounds taxidermy foxes make) up the wrong tree. More considerably, you're growling/howling/whatever up the wrong tree if your attempt to convey so strongly, that the extent to which you are being threatened by my age, is the result of some past butthurt over me calling you something funny in the past. I won't apologise for it, if that's what you want. As for my age, it's here on the forum somewhere. If you care that much, you scavenge around for it. I'm old enough to enjoy life, and I do comprise mine of a lot more than videogames. That's all I care to tell you. And that's from the bottom of my heart ;).

Take care.
If there's more in life than videogames, why do you get so upset about Victoria?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Boerenlater on February 24, 2017, 10:03:58 AM
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 24, 2017, 07:58:46 AM

Take care.
If there's more in life than videogames, why do you get so upset about Victoria?

Predicted answer (small font, not to spoil if anyone else want to take a guess): Because Victoria is not Phillip Island!!!