• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[QUESTIONS] WSBK 2015 Championship

Started by Manu, March 11, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azanimeil

Azanimeil

Like the last time, i tried a lot to join the race and, after some try, i result banned.
i don't know why and i don't want to know.
if always have to be hard like this to have some fun, i prefer to have alone.
So i just give it up from this championship, thank you.

Please delete me from it

Azza

Rodrigovis

I only managed to participate in the first race, but it was very good ... the last lap was a lot of fun, I tried to hold the position but it did not ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uexSGBWqUw&feature=youtu.be

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Rodrigovis on April 02, 2017, 11:08:29 PM
I only managed to participate in the first race, but it was very good ... the last lap was a lot of fun, I tried to hold the position but it did not ...
https://www.youtube.com/v/4uexSGBWqUw&feature=youtu.be

Brilliant dice!  8)

shame we couldn't get in to the server  :(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Rodrigovis

I just managed to save the end of the race ...
Did anyone save the full replay?

miki

I have to say that battle looked great, almost as good as MotoGP in 2015 at Philip Island  :D

Warlock

Hope you guys had fun in server1, but there wasn't a server2 , so we got in backup server , there wasn't an admin for the race, polls disabled, we were 4 of us there waiting and waiting for nothing.
Not even a reply on the forum from the organization.

Sorry Manu but i'm out of the champ too.

Rodrigovis

April 03, 2017, 12:44:31 AM #97 Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:47:02 AM by Rodrigovis
I'm sorry for what happened, but, believe me, we can perform a championship with quality, working together ...
I think that for the next stage in the division of the servers an administrator would be assigned to each of the servers.

Suggestions:
1 - on race day we should test the server in advance;
2 - the servers should be free of adm. So that one can advance to race, or someone be highlighted as an adm.
3 - We can not get angry with each other and complain.
4 - Let's persevere and keep insisting on the championship

Boerenlater

Don't give up guys and don't throw the towel in the ring already!

Race 1 result

Race 2

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Thecrivi28

Rodrigovis

we will keep the dates of the calendar or we will extend, if we keep this weekend will be the next step. OK

Rodrigovis

All practicing for the next step?
Manu all prepared? needing help?
When are we going to create the topic of the next step?

Manu

There was an error in the calendar settings. The next race should be May 16 to maintain the Sunday of rest between races. The calendar will be updated.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Napalm Nick

May the 16th? April I assume you mean?

DD you will need to reschedule the 250s methinx?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Manu

Having consulted the 250cc championship calendar and see that their races are every Sunday. Many of the 250cc races will coincide with the WSBK 2015 championship.

The dates of the championship wsbk 2015 was scheduled to make one every two Sundays precisely so that the championship of 250cc does not interfere with the current championship.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.