• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:18:53 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

A new Bikemod?

Started by Italian Mod Team, March 20, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaderAsd

Matty, you always made a great job with bikemod but the only problem was that all other modders have their own paints in the bikemod, but you told to blackheart that he can't have the official paints of the mod in your bikemod.

I would be angry too for that things...

If u make a mistake and you didn't remember that a lot of bikes have paints in the bikemod the problem is solved and that's why black think that you are attacking his work...

Now to solve that just remove all paints and put it in the paint database :)

matty0l215

March 20, 2017, 07:03:55 PM #16 Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:10:07 PM by matty0l215
Quote from: LeaderAsd on March 20, 2017, 06:53:36 PM
Now to solve that just remove all paints and put it in the paint database :)

Literally now done this :P

Quote from: Blackheart on March 20, 2017, 06:57:41 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on March 20, 2017, 06:40:41 PM
Look Blackheart.

I am not on a warpath against anyone.

I make mistakes

BUT

You have created this whole mess by being stubborn and pig headed. There wasn't a single complaint about this until you made it and you seem to have made it you personal vendetta against me and anyone who opposes what you think. And if you can't accept my decision on this then bugger off somewhere else. Stop attacking this, Nobody else has an issue.

And still no paints.

Little man... U cant play with me:

Put the old IMT bikes in your database, in this way the users cant join in the IMT servers... nice move

Tell at the new users "delete ITM bikes for fix bike missing problems" nice move

Tell that you cant put paints in the database and after a my check i see skins in the CAWS bikes... nice move

U arent smart, because you think that all users are idiots. I dont play at your game more, but thx it was fun.  8)

I haven't got a clue what bikes are actually yours, BES or IMT.

You bounce between being on the forum, in a team or on your own. Don't take me for an Idiot, It's fucking difficult following you.

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

LeaderAsd

The thread should be closed because all the things are ok now... Matty made a mistake so the situation will be:

-All paints from IMT and all other teams will be removed from bikemod and put in the paint database
-IMT bikes will be added and updated every 1st and 14th of the months

This war need to take a end.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

I ask sorry at matty for this shit, the thread is solved (really)

removed some my bad posts