• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:13:51 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[RACE 6]Jerez V0.9_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, June 26, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

July 02, 2017, 09:52:43 PM #15 Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:54:21 PM by Hawk
Firstly, well done to the podium Fin 3rd, Meyer 2nd and Loopa 1st.... Well done guys; some great racing there between Loopa and Meyer; it was nice to see in the livestream-replay. Nick was riding really well too... Some nice times there Nick! ;D

Not a good race for me, but I didn't expect it to be as I'd had no chance to practice at all and turned up for the race totally green and no setup at all and not having ridden the 250 since the last race, hence the reason for me crashing so much tonight..... No excuses except spent most of the race with mud on my tyres, hehe!  ;D
But no, I've just been too busy this week to do any practice at all, but onwards and upwards to the next race.  ;) 8)

Had a nice little battle with Boren at the rear of the field for a lot of the race.... Like you said mate, a competition to see who could crash the most! Hehe! Did I win? ;D ;D

Hawk.

Grooveski

Good going Loopa!   ;D
...and Meyer and Fin - man - .2 of a second  8), I should have sat and watched it after all. 

I had technical issues.   ;)
...and a couple of long voddies an hour or so earlier - which probably didn't help any in the long run.   ::)
....and was just in the door as the server was being reset.

Technicaly I'm on a new router and provider.
..and haven't found all the magic settings for them yet.
The voddy also had me forgetting to turn off AVG, Malware and all sorts of junk that I normaly kill before a race.

.....so anyway - Practice got scrapped while I was still trying to get my act together, quali was a total lagfest then I stalled on the grid, panicked and hit the reset button too early(before the green light).
......and wasn't even that annoyed.  I didn't have the grace to bow out straight away ilke Sydney did.  Instead I flicked to replay and watched for a few corners(hoping for a multiple pile-up and a restart) then went next door and chilled.

Next time - uprated broadband, cable connection, everything off(including UPnP and IPv6 - it can all go fuck itself ;))

doubledragoncc

I am busy as hell and will get standings and resaults done as soon as I can.

Live stream replay

https://www.youtube.com/v/thkMSV8VEa4&lc=z12rgzzihti4jz4dm22qg5fgawatunj13

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tchemi

July 03, 2017, 10:11:13 AM #18 Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 10:24:27 AM by tchemi
The video starts with "What the fuck". Seriously DD  ;D ;D

And !!! I'm nor taking you, neither sloppy !!  :o >:(

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.