• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:18:26 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Where is GP Bikes headed?

Started by Tosteetos, April 25, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tosteetos

April 25, 2017, 08:50:26 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:11:01 PM by Tosteetos
Hi everyone, been playing the game for over a month now and this has turned into my fix when off the track.   :)

I'm very curious to know what is Piboso's vision for this game, does he want to keep it small and community oriented or any desire in taking it to a bigger scale op? In this day and age with what's been done so far, I can totally visualize a successful crowd source funding project.   

I see so much potential with this game. It is an amazing piece as it is, quite remarkable in fact when you consider this was the work of a single individual. But I'm sure we'd all agree that what we've seen could turn out to be just the base of a great simulator. (As far as I know, the game itself was developed by Piboso, although content has been expanded by the community, please correct me if wrong) I've noticed it's been In development for years, which brings me to ask if it will ever be a finished product. 

Also, Anyone knows what is the current user base? I've tried going online and the servers always show empty.   

Blackheart

Quote from: Tosteetos on April 25, 2017, 08:50:26 PM
(As far as I know, the game itself was developed by Piboso, although content has been expanded by the community, please correct me if wrong)   

Is*  ;D

We modders add contents but the development has never stopped  ;)

The online its a "problem" because the people use more the offline, and the multiplayer just for events (there is a 250's champ now and soon some races from the IMT so if u want join check well the forum  ;) )

See you on the track.

doubledragoncc

I hope you join us Blacky, I likeriding with you and it would be a pleasure to have you in the races. You dont need to register, as a modder you get a place if you want.

Thanks for your great work

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

April 25, 2017, 10:27:24 PM #3 Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:45:38 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 25, 2017, 09:23:31 PM
I hope you join us Blacky, I likeriding with you and it would be a pleasure to have you in the races. You dont need to register, as a modder you get a place if you want.

Thanks for your great work

DD

I like the 250's, but im busy with the new bikes for the team (some naked...  ;D) I can make just some easy fun events  ;D

But yep wildcard in the Italian races is possible ;)