• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:00:21 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Some A**hole Stole My Video: An under-recognised Youtube Problem.

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, May 04, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urban Chaos 2.0

Hahaha. This (clean your language please) over here --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI5MDZVX1JGffuLop6UWHpQ/videos

Stole my GP Bikes beta 8 "Ulster Grand Prix" video and is looking to grow his channel that way. Unfortunately, such (removed) are all over Youtube, growing their channels into large and profitable ones by stealing content and by telling ridiculous lies. In fact, I've received eight or nine spam messages on my Youtube channel by other Youtubers who were tiny channels at the time, but have hundreds of thousands of subs at this point.

Most of them spam their way to the top, but others steal content until they become large enough to ditch those stolen videos and ride the waves they've allowed others to generate for them. Don't know why on Earth they keep getting away with it.

-Urban, I realize your upset but your language needs to clean up a bit! I don't have all day to edit your posts as I have important things to do!

-WALKEN-   ::)

Daluz

Im sorry to hear that. But hey, think positiv. He stole it because its awesome. Btw I subt to your channel.
Claudio

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: ViruS on May 04, 2017, 04:01:20 PM
Im sorry to hear that. But hey, think positiv. He stole it because its awesome. Btw I subt to your channel.

Hey, thanks bro. Good news! He removed the video. Guess he isn't so bad afterall... Or perhaps Youtube forced him, hahaha.

Hawk

Did you ever think before you made those remarks UC that most GPB content is also in effect stolen and used to promote GPB, in effect the same way?  ;)

"What goes around comes around", and one can't complain if one does it themselves too! ROFL!  ;D ;D

Think before you leap as they say. Haha!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Urban Chaos 2.0

He stole the video and claimed it was his own. He even added a watermark to the video, claiming it was his own. He literally stole someone else's video... featuring someone else playing a videogame... and claimed it was his video featuring himself playing.

That's pretty bad.

Daluz

Hey, thanks bro. Good news! He removed the video. Guess he isn't so bad afterall... Or perhaps Youtube forced him, hahaha.
[/quote]

Hey I am glad to hear that  :D
Claudio

matty0l215

Calm the language down a little. We do have younger members on the forum and although it's irritating, there's now need to go using that kind language.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Donnie

happens all the time.  I ve had several of mine copied and used on other channels.  Annoying but I guess its going to happen when you use sites like youtube.

At least ask or credit you before taking it.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: JamoZ on May 04, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

Haha. You're right about not worrying about it, but someone needs to put a stop to that kinda bullshit.

JamoZ

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on May 08, 2017, 03:54:23 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on May 04, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

Haha. You're right about not worrying about it, but someone needs to put a stop to that kinda bullshit.

On my previous channel i had multiple videos stolen from me, and i just took it as a compliment. Mine had millions of views, the thiefs barely hit a hundred. I would only make an effort if a channel would rake in serious money with something i produced.  ::)