• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:14:58 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Test GPBikes in a big simulateur

Started by daye, September 03, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

This is the one guy I want to meet. Shame it needs a house to use it

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Looks very nice!  ;D

Shame he's only targeting the French market though.... Thought he'd have at least an International-Language version of the website.  ::)

doubledragoncc

I tried contacting him for months now and never get a reply, but I did write in English lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tchemi

Want us to contact him DD ?? Tell me what you want to say to him, I'll contact him !

HornetMaX

I have been in touch with them too for a while, a guy asked a ton of questions on how to make plugin stuff work (and offered the chance to go to their place to help out, has to decline, no time for that at the time)
From the questions I'm not sure about how much of gpb/input methods/control they actually knew but they havethe system up and running so I guess it's fine.

Vini

so that's the one with separate steering AND lean axis?

HornetMaX

Quote from: vini97 on September 03, 2017, 09:49:41 PM
No, lean axis is not an input, it's just an output (i.e. GPB "drives" the lean axis).

There's no such a thing as a steer input + (bike) lean input: it makes no sense.

tchemi

Mah... Steering input + lean input, we have that on our gamepad already, no ? I mean, biker lean

Also, I'm just wondering... I think that this company is running the demo only. But anyway, is that legal to use GPBike for commercial use without any promotion or any mention of that ??

HornetMaX

Quote from: tchemi on September 03, 2017, 10:32:08 PM
Mah... Steering input + lean input, we have that on our gamepad already, no ? I mean, biker lean
On gamepad you have bike lean (actually target bike lean) + rider lean.
If you use direct steer you have steering (angle or torque) + rider lean.

You can't have bike lean + steering. On a real bike you have steering (torque) + rider lean (not bike lean, as many think).

grimm

Fancy that, a full motion simulator that works... despite being told over and over and over and over that it's a danger, and it doesn't work, and it's been tried.... fuck sake.  ::)

Back to lurking again.  :-X

Vini

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 03, 2017, 10:20:35 PM
Quote from: vini97 on September 03, 2017, 09:49:41 PM
No, lean axis is not an input, it's just an output (i.e. GPB "drives" the lean axis).

There's no such a thing as a steer input + (bike) lean input: it makes no sense.
Of course but as far as I can tell, that would be the first controller with both axis present.