• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

A server idea.... Start Lights

Started by CapeDoctor, May 31, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

May 31, 2017, 02:00:42 PM Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 05:08:17 AM by CapeDoctor
hey fellas, and others  ;D
so, this idea literally just popped into my head, no idea if it's at all possible, but thought i'd throw it out and see what happens.
as i spend more time online, i figured it would be cool if there was a server feature that shows a set of race lights, possibly repeating every minute or so, that guys could use to practise their starts together when online, in a non-race environment, and even have little mini races between whoever is online. no stats for position or anything like that, simply a set of race lights for starting purposes.
that's it.

Become dust

miki

It would be interesting to have a dragstrip server in GPBikes.

doubledragoncc

Dragstrips are for people who can ride a bike and just have speed in mind to brang......................wannabeeeees

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Warlock

miki

But it is a good environment to test your launch and gives you the ability to gauge it rather than having to guess how well you did

CapeDoctor

just edited the title to be more specific    ;)