• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:34:48 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MASSIVE News is coming Guys!

Started by Sim UK, June 29, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

They are still sleeping off the booze I think :)

matty0l215

Alive and sober.

Mike is working on somthing. DD is busy. I didn't take any pictures and Teeds is Around here somewhere :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

August 29, 2017, 08:56:12 PM #107 Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:03:30 PM by doubledragoncc
Mike has all the pics and videos BUT many GB to sort out, upload and everything so please be patient guys. It was a lot of work and believe me very much stress as we had some massive problems  with security and organization at the track.

I will be doing a live stream where you can join in and ask questions but I do have work to do and a lot to catch up on too.

Mr P, you got noticed and I will explain all as soon as I can.

All of us have lives outside of the forum lol

DD

EDIT: I have only just got my room back together and running as took eveything to Silverstone so not had a chance to do a thing yet
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Sim UK

Hi Guys,

Looks like I have the majority of footage and content etc.. So will be working on this tommoz for you all.

Got back just before 2am on the 28th, which was my 39th Birthday so I was banned from working by the boss on Monday!  I have a lot of footage and photos to transfer top PC backup and upload so will be sorting this and updating asap.

Cheers guys, Overall it went very well but DD is working on a VLOG with the sordid details ;-) !
Mind the furniture.

doubledragoncc

Like the way you lost 10 years dude lol

Not a vlog I aint that hip m8 lol Just a live stream with pics and video that I will also post on forum

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Sim UK

Good morning all.

PLEASE NOTE : None of this footage can be published and is only to be used for personal.....Directive of DORNA so please respect their wishes and don't share etc..  Many thanks.

https://mega.nz/#F!02w3RaTT!A8V-8y279q1YM3GOfH8e1w

DD is going to do a live QnA soon and I am working on putting together a little vid covering the whole weekend.

Once again guys thank you all for your support!
Mind the furniture.

Hawk

Quote from: Guiga on August 30, 2017, 02:56:22 PM
Maybe it's time GP Bikes has a Facebook page? And a visual update to the website?

Facebook is pretty crap at promoting anything without paying out a lot of money in adverts.... Much better and a lot cheaper to have a regularly updated Official Piboso YouTube Channel were everyone can be kept up to date with Piboso's projects, but all that takes time to maintain, so not so easy for a very small dev team who have their hands full as it is already.

VirginiaF1

August 31, 2017, 06:03:51 AM #112 Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:14:40 AM by VirginiaF1
After watching all the videos Mike put on MEGA, I must say that racing at Mugello got a smile from each rider; especially when they knew the track. (FHD3149)
That the Movistar Yamaha Tech did not realize there was a brake and gearshift pedal available was a bit of a surprise though. With Moto17 clearly running, and with its automatic transmission, lack of surface pitch and unreal physics the demo had to lack the feel we all love in GPBikes.

On 102_1411, you really spoke up well for GP Bikes' superiority over Milestone's game.
Were Milestone in the demo room?

On that 102_1411 vid, the dark haired gent with the MotoGP dress shirt was Mr Canela?
He clearly knew the track and seemed to get the "small inputs vs gamepad" advice.

Whereas my son and I use Thrustmaster wheels with 100% FFB on GPBikes, does your rig offer any FFB? Was FFB a question that anyone brought up?

Once again, MASSIVE Thanks for going, presenting and filming it.
PS:** WE MAY NOT PUBLISH ANY PICS or VIDS **

doubledragoncc

I am going to live stream about the weekend and will show pics and vids during the stream and then when youtube makes the recording of it I will make that private and pray I dont get slapped. I am figuring how to do it to give you guys the best info I can.

DD

doubledragoncc

I will be posting on the forum soon but I am not going to spaend 10 hours typing stuff and then have to answer a thousand questions as people misunderstand no matter how much you try to explain. I wont get in trouble as I am gonna cover it and not keep it public but the stream will allow me to explain the weekend better.

DD

HornetMaX

Not keeping a video public (i.e. making it unlisted) is not a solution: anybody can get the link when you past it here or somewhere and then push it around (or, worse, download the video and repost it).
If you have taken confidentiality engagements, don't put stuff on youtube (except, maybe if kept totally private, but then , what for ?).
Even the Mega and the stream are a risk. 

doubledragoncc

I can delete the video quickly but a stream this weekend is the best way to explain as much as I can. Thinking Saturday Evening would be best

Guys I am just trying to give as much info as I can as quickly as I can

I will post here also but am under a real time problem right now

DD

matty0l215

At a glance is went well. Not at all to plan but good reguardless..

Dorna seemed very impressed with the system but unfortuetly we didnt get time to show GP Bikes and what the system is really capable of because of that.

I gave a 15-20 mins display around Silverstone on MGP 17 then various Dorna personal had a go on the system on Silverstone and then Mugello. They tried the Desk mounted system with foot controls and then on the site on system and they seemed to really like both.

Considering we set everything up (PC, screen, buit two systems up, moved the room around etc) do the display, take everything down and get out of the place in less than 3 hours. WHEN it was meant to be a whole day or two to set up and let people have a look/ display with 3 HS2 systems running with GPB and MGP 17 at the same time. I think it went really well.

Thats my input anyway :P

I will awnser questions if anyone has them :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 31, 2017, 03:54:01 PM
At a glance is went well. Not at all to plan but good reguardless..

Dorna seemed very impressed with the system but unfortuetly we didnt get time to show GP Bikes and what the system is really capable of because of that.

Uh, no time to show GPB ?!  :o

matty0l215