• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

MASSIVE News is coming Guys!

Started by Sim UK, June 29, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

August 31, 2017, 04:08:47 PM #120 Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 04:10:58 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: HornetMaX on August 31, 2017, 03:55:47 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on August 31, 2017, 03:54:01 PM
At a glance is went well. Not at all to plan but good reguardless..

Dorna seemed very impressed with the system but unfortuetly we didnt get time to show GP Bikes and what the system is really capable of because of that.

Uh, no time to show GPB ?!  :o

Meetings with license holders and potential sponsors / funders / partners are - always - a huge letdown.
Been there, done that  ;)
Bottom line: no one gives a rat's ass about the software.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

doubledragoncc

Nothing IMMEDIATE came out of it but that was expected and GPB DID get recognized by DORNA or rather Fidela and Jorge. I do not wish there to be miss understandings and that is why I NEED to SAY and not just write it on the forum.

I will have teamspeak running and the youtube chat to answer questions but the main point is to explain the very positive side to the weekend.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 31, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

Dorna seemed very impressed with the system but unfortuetly we didnt get time to show GP Bikes and what the system is really capable of because of that.

Meetings with license holders and potential sponsors / funders / partners are - always - a huge letdown.

Unless you know somthing we dont ;)

Quite the contrery, Dorna staff were asking how MGP could be inproved as they are tied into it until at least 2019 (not real date was said but a couple of years was said a fair bit) they cant junmp ship but they can make the situation better.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Sim UK

Hey guys,

Just to keep things safe etc.. it is OK for you guys to download, watch and keep the footage for personal use, just please don't post on YT or similar as that was a direct request. 

I'll leave the link live until DD starts his YT live chat on Sat and then kill it for security.

My 2p, it went really, really well.  Plus GPB is def on the cards and in contention for their next (unofficial) venture for a more realistic simulator.

Mind the furniture.

doubledragoncc

Can everyone just not say anymore until I stream

I had things thouight out and now things are being let out and taking the surprize out of it all

This is exactly what I do not want as it can lead to miss understanding by folks if not all told in the right context and with ALL the information and not just snippet. Plus I was the only one to have certain conversations concerning certain points and do not wish the wrong details to be given.

It is very important to me and Piboso that things are fully understood.

I will explain everything on Saturday and not before as I want and have the right to decide how it is presented in order to stop having to get stressed over having to deal with loads of posts as I have very little time to spend on the forum as I need to actually work.

So please just be patient and all will be revealed on Saturday

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

KG_03

Thank you for all your work you have done. This suspicious and secret atmosphere around the presentation makes me thing tak all is connected with licences, future plans and possible promises that maybe something will come out from it... anyway I really look forward to live stream. Can you at least say what time the live stream is planned? I do not want to miss it as there are so many things I would like to know :-)

doubledragoncc

Planning on 8PM UK London time

DD

matty0l215

doubledragoncc

Why the tears matty

You helped us do what we did and should be smiling brother

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 31, 2017, 08:18:52 PM
Why the tears matty

DD

It's not tears, it's a "Zipped Lips" emoji. Lol.  ;D ;D

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on August 31, 2017, 08:23:19 PM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 31, 2017, 08:18:52 PM
Why the tears matty

DD

It's not tears, it's a "Zipped Lips" emoji. Lol.  ;D ;D

This :P

doubledragoncc

Oh poo my eyes are gettin bad and thats with a 40 inch screen lol

DD

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 31, 2017, 03:57:51 PM
Barley had time to fart mate :P

Yeah but still ... I mean, it's all good dd was able to show his system, glad for him.
But if there was no time to show GPB then it sounds like weeks of excitation for finally seeing the ankle of a playmate.

Even less actually, as they do went through MotoGP '17 (on two tracks). So make that a 1972 playmate.

Don't know, maybe I misunderstood the purpose of the whole thing.

-aGy-

August 31, 2017, 10:40:01 PM #133 Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 10:44:03 PM by -aGy-
is this for iasystems controller or gp bikes or both. idont understand why anyone want to play milestones motogp17...ride 2 ok with mods but come on..guy who is playing is he ever try   a bike?dont  understand me wrong. its outstanding progress you guys are making but im little confuse here. is piboso onboard?what is the BIG NEWS you guys are talking about 2months?this game needs marketing because nobody dont know about it..but no is no and again my english yes its bad

-aGy-

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 31, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

you guys didnt test gpb?is this you are trying to say?here in finnish we have say be honest