• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 25, 2019, 03:22:17 am

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

TRACKS

Started by Manu, September 05, 2017, 01:00:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Quote from: JOACKO172 on February 25, 2018, 04:36:28 am
Thanks! Now it works perfectly. I want to ask you one more thing and i will stop i promise. Can you convert this track from assetto corsa to GPB? Is the MotoGP circuit Termas de Rio Hondo here in argentina, that would be awesome.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/swrel7g95yhrax9/termasriohondoAC.rar

As long as the original creator of the track gives his permission.

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Manu

Tracks updated 19/04/18

Updated: Assen TT Circuit

Fixed respawn bug

Download in first post.

doubledragoncc

Thanks Manu.

Im having major internet connection problems and will upload to the database as soon as I can. Hopefully tomoro when I gwt the new Virgin Media Shit Box lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 7700 4.8GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX2070 OC 8GB DDR6 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler ROG Thor 850w PSU
https://paypal.me/IASystems

Manu

Tracks updated 21/04/18

Updated: Assen TT Circuit

Fixed reported bugs
Added Checkpoints to avoid trackcut
New TT_Assen_Sundown version

Download in first post.

Grooveski

Lovely tracks you've been adding recently.  Thank you for your work(and great choices - I've got a soft spot for roller coasters.) :)

Haven't had much of a chance to try them until now but have been kicking the ass out of them over the last few days.  Thought I'd point out a couple of issues.

Interlagos appears to have another model just below the main road surface.  It's a lighter grey(unskinned maybe?) and peeks through the road in quite a few places on the first climbing section(turns 4-9ish).

One time at turn 7 at Estoril I done a long reset and it spawned me at turn 3.  Tried to repeat it after another crash and it worked right though, as it did anywhere else I tried the long reset.

Long reset problems everywhere at Bathurst (thank you, thank you, thank you! by the way - Bathurst is the ultimate superbitch of a track and I've been missing it.  It kind of sneaked in under my radar - only noticed it while downloading Assen and my eyes lit up when I did!).
...but yeah - the long reset can drop you anywhere.  Back at the pits a lot of the time but some of them were session-ending - like at the entry to turn 2 where once I respawned inside the tyrewall and cored.
Obviously I've just stopped using the long reset - but tried it a bunch of times at first out of curiosity - enough to know it needs a looking at.
Soooo nice to have it back in the track listing.  Know I'll be putting some miles on this one as it was always a favorite in GP500 even though it one of the buggiest tracks in the game.  In GBP it's just plain gorgeous.   ;D

Grooveski

Meant to say(well, ask about really...).
The trees at Bathurst - general wierdness.
The draw order of the trunks appears to be behind the draw order of the foliage.

Wish I could point out how to fix it(really do wish I could - it's got me worried about all the 3D trees I'm stuffing into Olivers Mount -  I had a similar problem with the bushes at Knockhill) but the best I can do for now is piont it out.   :)

...and hope you can come up with a cure before I finish planting.   ;D

Manu

Hi Grooveski.

The piboso guide says that you have to model the trees in 3D (trunk and branches) and the leaves have to be a plane with texture and CK_ index in the texture name. If the tree is a plane, the overlap can be fixed with the CK_ index.

Manu

Tracks Updated

Added Circuit of the Americas DS v.1.1

Download in fist post