• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

CAWS MOD Team - Beta 12+ - Bike Release - R6 Cup Bike

Started by Napalm Nick, September 08, 2017, 09:10:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: davidboda46 on September 19, 2017, 06:33:28 pm
Hi guys. My only problem with this bike (and I do love it) is when you get a wheelie and front comes down into the ground. It's a bit bouncy (no change to any settings). 

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

thanks David yes I agree sometimes it can be a bit bouncy and cause wheelie after wheelie. Noted ,thank you for your feedback  :).

Quote from: janaucarre on September 19, 2017, 10:13:50 pm

My wish if its possible:
A bigger range to make harder the front suspension

Thanks Janau - make the settings for the front suspension have a bigger range so you can set it harder if desired, ok noted thanks.  :)
"I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time."

Warlock

Quote from: Adalgood on September 19, 2017, 05:49:02 pm
I do not intend to cause discomfort to anyone with this. I just want to give my feeling and maybe if someone else agrees with me because you could look at adjusting it a bit.

No worries m8, thats what this thread is for, feedback and opinions  ;)

Quote from: davidboda46 on September 19, 2017, 06:33:28 pm
Hi guys. My only problem with this bike (and I do love it) is when you get a wheelie and front comes down into the ground. It's a bit bouncy (no change to any settings). The bikes front often bounces back way high in the air and you end up crashing. But maybe a change to that would effect the overall front feeling (which is great)?

David try dampening the suspensions in settings, bump and rebound. Maybe helps

teeds

Been ringing this bike lots, and I must thank you all for it, it's great fun, cheers  ;D

teeds

Any way of painting these bikes as things stand?

Wimp #97

March 01, 2018, 10:13:22 pm #21 Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 10:17:24 pm by Wimp #97
I realised i never commented on this thread...

This might be the best bike i have ever ridden in gpbikes! Just amazing. lots of fun :D had some great battles on it with teeds, klippie and Julianchips!

Love it so much. I even use it as a baseline to compare to other bikes ;) thats when you know its a solid mod!

Pretty realistic grip and just great mix between difficulty and fun!

I have to say the recent moto2 mod comes very close, but then again it is fairly similar on many aspects :D
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018