• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Bike SIM Experience - new motorcycle game?

Started by KG_03, September 14, 2017, 09:01:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 15, 2017, 03:12:08 pm
Dope
adjective, slang

Of the very best kind.
"dude, there are some really dope rhymes on that rapper's latest album"

Yes, t'is very Dope  ;D

I must be getting too old for all this. Lol! ;D

guigui404

JamoZ

Looks cool. The prophecy most of the people on this forum have been predicting for the past 5 years or so is becoming real....

The competition is waking up....

Vergio101

Quote from: JamoZ on October 15, 2017, 07:13:26 pm
Looks cool. The prophecy most of the people on this forum have been predicting for the past 5 years or so is becoming real....

+1

PiBoSo

Quote from: JamoZ on October 15, 2017, 07:13:26 pm

This looks like healthy competition, though, from what seems to be another "garage team".
What would insta-annihilate GPB's community would be something like pBikes, or motorycles support added in rF2.
"Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent".

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PiBoSo

October 16, 2017, 09:36:18 am #23 Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:07:00 am by PiBoSo
Quote from: Vivo Felice on October 16, 2017, 08:47:36 am

bye bye

:)
"Garage team" wasn't meant in a derogatory way. PiBoSo is a garage team, too  ;)
Maybe you'd prefer "indie", but lately this adjective has been overused and attached even to big ass companies with dozens of employees.
"Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent".

matty0l215

KG_03

After all that Milestone garbage I am hungry of all new titles that will have more realism. For me Milestone games are fun but lack of customisation , immerse racing I get bored very fast. All I need I have in GP Bikes. After few weeks of training I am able not to fall and do decent laptimes. Everything depends on how complete Bike Sim Experience will be and how customisable will it be.

Hawk

If they basically do an rFactor2 version of a bike racing sim, fully moddable with great modding tools/exporters and it's bug free with rock-solid multiplayer networking for a min of 26 riders + the ability to live-replay with tools specially designed for live-streaming promotion and production streams(as part of the live-replay tools) then they'll have cracked it.

The race is on guys! Who can get to the finish line first with a rock solid piece of kit! This will be interesting! ;D ;D 8)

guigui404

Go PiBoSo , we trust in you , competition isn't a way to get more motivate ?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on October 16, 2017, 01:08:40 pm
If they basically do an rFactor2 version of a bike racing sim, fully moddable with great modding tools/exporters and it's bug free with rock-solid multiplayer networking for a min of 26 riders + the ability to live-replay with tools specially designed for live-streaming promotion and production streams(as part of the live-replay tools) then they'll have cracked it.

That's what I call a big "if" :)

But yeah, the more the merrier, so let's see !