• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 16, 2019, 06:16:39 am

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike SIM Experience - new motorcycle game?

Started by KG_03, September 14, 2017, 09:01:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

With such an attitude I would not touch such a GAME as that with Hawky.s doodaa

@Hawk................. Your one of the most respected guys here so had to use you to push the point

Rock on GPBikes......................

If you cant handle it go play a game

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 7700 4.8GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX2070 OC 8GB DDR6 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler ROG Thor 850w PSU
https://paypal.me/IASystems

Napalm Nick

October 16, 2017, 08:40:11 pm #31 Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 08:42:30 pm by Napalm Nick
Surely not one of the Bike Sim Exp Team?? No I don't want to believe that. That would be terrible and already risking their reputation. Un objetivo propio! No I think not one of them ::) :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Mace-x

I like that there are more games but i think the scale on this is way off, bike looks like a pocket bike, cant wait to see a gameplay tho!

Napalm Nick

Hehe yes it is a pocketbike. They make it first. Crazy Italians  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

KG_03

October 16, 2017, 09:48:10 pm #34 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:15:56 pm by KG13
 :-\Its Ohvale GP-0 bike. A more or less like a MiniGP bike.

Hawk

Looking at that picture above, I'd almost swear that they have used a worn-slick tyre texture as a base for the track asphalt... Can you see it?  ;D

Looks pretty good though! Hehe! ;D

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 16, 2017, 08:19:32 pm
With such an attitude I would not touch such a GAME as that with Hawky.s doodaa

@Hawk................. Your one of the most respected guys here so had to use you to push the point

Rock on GPBikes......................

If you cant handle it go play a game

DD

Lol..... I take it you are not a fan of rFactor2 DD? ;D

Personally I cannot think of another car racing sim that does a better job of simulating the physics of a racing car and gives you so much value for the money you payed for it..... and please no-one even mention iracing, that's a bit of a piss-take in my personal opinion with all the subscriptions and DL content you need to buy to really enjoy it fully, at least rFactor2 is a one off-lifetime payment(optional) and off you go, plus it's fully moddable too.  :)

But Piboso's bike physics are the best I've seen and experienced to date, but this new competition is certainly a good thing because one or the other will come out on top..... It will be interesting to see which one will survive because I get the impression they are both after the same market? Good healthy competition that quite frankly I think Piboso needs!  ;)

Manu

October 17, 2017, 05:07:35 am #36 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:11:19 am by Manu
The competition is positive for the users. No competition no progress.

Mace-x

ooooh i feel like a retard now, i dodnt have a clue about that bike  ;D
then i´m sorry devs!

BOBR6 84

So who's actually making this? the guys from GPBikesItalia?? im happy to see it!! Il play that for sure!! along with GPBikes, Ride2 etc etc

It really doesn't need to turn into a war  ::) :-*

Boerenlater

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 17, 2017, 04:59:52 pm
So who's actually making this? the guys from GPBikesItalia?? im happy to see it!! Il play that for sure!! along with GPBikes, Ride2 etc etc

No, it's another team. Not the GP Bikes guys. See the first page.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Boerenlater on October 18, 2017, 09:26:47 am
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 17, 2017, 04:59:52 pm

No, it's another team. Not the GP Bikes guys. See the first page.

Uh ?! It is the GPBikesItalia team (at least I've spotted a few known names ...).

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

poumpouny

It's from GPbikes Italia Team, nothing to do with Italian mod Team, the said that at the first page !

guigui404

Quote from: poumpouny on October 18, 2017, 11:17:03 am
It's from GPbikes Italia Team, nothing to do with Italian mod Team, the said that at the first page !

Maybe you're right , but , Max spotted some names as he said , coincidence ?

matty0l215

GPB Italia =/= Italia Mod Team

They are two completly seperate teams. GPB Italia sadley left the comunity back just before beta 10 (I think, March 2016). From what I am aware (Please correct me if im wrong), they started the project a few months after this.

Italia Mod team started in 2017.