• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:57:48 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Track][GPBIKES] CAROLE

Started by Tiego, January 15, 2014, 10:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiego

I'd like to share with the community my last GPBikes Track

Track name : CAROLE
autor: Tiego (not a conversion)
Length : 2055m
width : 9 m

a short description :
Carole is a motorcycle design track created in the 70s in order to counter the increasing of illegal road race and all the death related to it (nb : the name "Carole" it's the firstname of a woman who die in such event). The main particularity of this track was it's free access, and to this day it's still free during week end (except on Sunday morning where the track reserved for karting and sidecar) .

Historic picture of the track

Nowaday, this track is no longer reserve for private individuals and several official motorcycle race take place on it : promosport championship, wrec championship, O3z endurance championship, side car race, classic race .... Ect.

Since it's creation the great debate was the possibility of doing a lap in less than a minute. Many have tried during those 40 years and failed but last year David Checca give the answer and beat the minute lap for the first time with a Yamaha R1 from the world endurance championship (team GMT 94) with qualify tires.

Enjoy :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhwRv6Vsifc

If you try this track, you'll see that laping in 59s is not so easy (but possible)

There some picture of the ingame track

And a vidéo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfUJRbi3-Dk

And finally the download link

version ALPHA 1
CIRCUIT CAROLE
la moto, juste la moto, toute la moto, toujours la moto !

[size=150]Tiego's laptime[/size]

Warlock

wow looks amazing, thanks man !

Hawk

Klax75

I like this track. Is this a newer version? I've had one since December, was just riding on it last night. :D

LauZzZn

Very nice man i just got a small tip for you: cut out the grass under the kerbs to avoid 3d grass through kerbs.
But really nice i waited long for this track in krp and i wanted to ask if i could bring it to krp or if you could release it there,too?

neoraptor

Thanks a lot for this track Tiego !! It looks very nice !
I can't wait to put my wheels on it  ;D
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

C21

Very nice track. Will give it a try, looks promising!
Maybe my new testrack for bike developments  :D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Tiego

thanks for your comments  ;D

Quote from: Klax75 on January 16, 2014, 04:07:35 AM
I like this track. Is this a newer version? I've had one since December, was just riding on it last night. :D

it's the same version, I've just noticed I haven't realesed this track on the game's official forum

Quote from: LauZzZn on January 16, 2014, 06:10:17 AM
i wanted to ask if i could bring it to krp or if you could release it there,too?

This track could suit with KRP, but I don't have a KRP account so you can bring it to KRP if you want (with the proper grid file and groove it could be better)
For the record, in 2003, this track have recieved a round of the FIA World cup Karting KZ1 (there is the full video on you tube)

la moto, juste la moto, toute la moto, toujours la moto !

[size=150]Tiego's laptime[/size]

LauZzZn

Yes that is way i want to bring it to krp. Thanks man ill give you the credits of course.

Harrytmj66

Great work man. I had never even heard of this track

Arnocaster

Salut,
Je suis super intéressé pour essayer ce circuit.
Malheureusement le lien est mort et je ne le trouve pas ailleurs.
Pourrais tu le réuploader?

Milles merci, surper boulot!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm very interested about this track!
Unfortunately the link is doesn't works.
Coul you upload it again?

A Thousands of thanks!

RiccoChicco

Salut!

Tu peux récuperer le circuit ici : https://mega.nz/#F!eNVSADpZ!a6u3dBMlFT8zw5x7K68eVg!eEtzWDLS

Il est dans la liste sous le nom de CAROLE_alpha01

De manière générale, si tu cherche une piste, prend dans le lien que je t'ai filé car tu auras plus de chance que ce soit la dernière version, vu que Hawk s'occupe de tout maintenir à jour. Tu trouvera toutes les mises à jour ici :

Lien vers le topic des pistes

Voilà :)

Hawk

Thanks Ricco... Appreciate that mate.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Arnocaster

May 10, 2016, 05:09:32 PM #13 Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:11:34 PM by Arnocaster
Merci beaucoup!
J'avais fouillé le topic épinglé je garde ce lien  :D

----------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot.
I've search in the track topic but hav'nt found it.
I'll keep the link

Hawk

Hi mate.
Strange you searched for it but didn't find it.....

For your future reference: The Track Downloads forum thread can be found in this section of the forum here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?board=26.0
Links to the Track download Database and any track update news will be posted in the "Track Downloads" thread.  ;)

Hawk.