• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 22, 2019, 08:04:21 pm

News:

World Racing Series beta13 available! :)

CAWS MOD Team - Beta 12+ - Bike Release - 2013/2014 Moto 2 Set - BETA

Started by Napalm Nick, October 12, 2017, 10:28:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time."

KG_03

Thank you very much. I really am greatful for your work as I know how much time it costs.

Alone

KG, the led RPM goes until 9000 rpm, and from 10000 to 16000 the lights works.
But just saw a couple of bugs in numbers, so more to add to de todo list :)
Thx for the feedback.

Syd

After installing the latest moto 2 set and tyres (03/11/2017), I get a core when selecting moto 2. All other bike sets are ok. Is it just me?

KG_03

Well I was riding with Moto2 bikes yesterday and didnt have that problem.

@Alone. I didnt check other bikes but in xase of Suter the LED light start to light up when rpm indicator on the dashboard reaches its limit. The engine rpms are rising even when the dasboard shows its should be the limit. 

Syd

Thanks KG13. That prompts me to delve deeper and start the hours long process of finding the problem  :'(

Syd

Wow, hit on it straightaway :o The Moto 2 tyre pkz (2.6mb) in the Mega tyre folder causes the core. Replacing it with the old one (5.8mb) and it works! One happy Bunny!

Matty, can you check this please? Cheers

KG_03

Im sorry for that problem with dashboard I just look at it often and things like that help me a lot 🙁

matty0l215

Quote from: Syd on November 05, 2017, 05:00:02 pm
Wow, hit on it straightaway :o The Moto 2 tyre pkz (2.6mb) in the Mega tyre folder causes the core. Replacing it with the old one (5.8mb) and it works! One happy Bunny!

Matty, can you check this please? Cheers

Now taking a look...

mase_tw

matty0l215

No need, We have found the issue

The BikeMOD is being updated now.

Syd

Thanks Matty.
I appreciate what you do, all in your spare time, unpaid, generally unthanked. I don't know where we would be without you.

matty0l215

Thanks Guys.

The Team do the hard work. The thanks goes to them :)

KG_03

Thank you very much again :-)

SOOooo... we miss only briliant actual Super Sport bikes to complete the list of bikes in this fantastic game :-D ;-)