• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 03:17:58 AM

SCREENSHOTS GP BIKES

Started by Docfumi, August 27, 2013, 10:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Welcome back juju!! Very nice screen shots, mate! ;D ;D

Juju

Thanks guys but it's not a come back. Just to share new model, nothing more. ;)
See you sunday.  ;)

PeterV

January 17, 2014, 06:15:53 PM #137 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 06:25:45 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Juju on January 17, 2014, 05:36:15 PM
Just for your information : GSVR available sunday. ;)

OMG, the master is back from his little sideway step to "cough" MotoGP13 ?
I sincerly hope so, that Suzuki looks as always amazing.

** Off-Topic **
Had a look at youre Motogp13 HD skins.....just beautiful, Cadalora, Schwantz, Lawson, etc. etc.
I love that era of MotoGP (i know Hawk does, and looking at you're work you are a fan as well. Kudos very nice work.
(those bike models are in game? or are they made by you?)

Juju

Quote from: PeterV on January 17, 2014, 06:15:53 PM

** Off-Topic **
Had a look at youre Motogp13 HD skins.....just beautiful, Cadalora, Schwantz, Lawson, etc. etc.
I love that era of MotoGP (i know Hawk does, and looking at you're work you are a fan as well. Kudos very nice work.
(those bike models are in game? or are they made by you?)

They are in DLC4 of  Motogp13. I just remade ALL skins in HD. ;)

iVolution

Quote from: Juju on January 17, 2014, 05:54:04 PM
See you sunday.  ;)
Hey Juju, great to see that you are still thinking about us  ;D. GpBikes is not the same without your great graphical skills. The GSVR just looks amazing. Thank you in advance for your work. With these sort of surprises you can shortly visit this forum any time you like  :D :D

Stout Johnson

Quote from: iVolution on January 17, 2014, 06:46:57 PM
Quote from: Juju on January 17, 2014, 05:54:04 PM
See you sunday.  ;)
Hey Juju, great to see that you are still thinking about us  ;D. GpBikes is not the same without your great graphical skills. The GSVR just looks amazing. Thank you in advance for your work. With these sort of surprises you can shortly visit this forum any time you like  :D :D

Well put, I know you are still around - but you are thoroughly missed here by all that "ne parle pas francais" ;) I was looking forward to that GSVR so much and I am so happy it is being released :) after all I have a new desktop wallpaper now - thnx Juju

2 questions:
-will it also include new physics?
-will you make that helmet model Randy is sporting in your screenshot also available? (btw, very nice in terms of realism that you included Randy as the rider on the bike for your screenshot)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

C21

January 17, 2014, 08:13:30 PM #141 Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 08:17:00 PM by C21
@Juju
OMG°°  :D ;D
This bike looks amazing!!
Can´t wait to get my hands on it.
Is it the XRG(800cc) or 1000cc(XRE)?

@Stout
I think it´s only the model w/o physics.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Toomes1

Looks amazing, very good indeed.

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on January 17, 2014, 08:13:30 PM
@Stout
I think it´s only the model w/o physics.
Confirmed.

To be honest, for the motogp class, I'd prefer the same physics for all, at least at the moment.

MaX.

Warlock

Wow Juju, thx a lot. Amazing screenshot as usual, i was missing this king of work around here , glad to see you, at least sometimes  ;)

Stout Johnson

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 17, 2014, 10:03:33 PM
To be honest, for the motogp class, I'd prefer the same physics for all, at least at the moment.

MaX.

for the moment I would agree... in the long run it doesn't make sense to have different bikes that behave 100% alike, does it?
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

C21

January 18, 2014, 10:22:09 AM #148 Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:42:58 AM by C21
QuoteTo be honest, for the motogp class, I'd prefer the same physics for all, at least at the moment.

MaX.
I agree.
It will be changed in the Future When we (modders) fully Understand the physics and geom. Files.
Then it will be relativly Easy and fast to get the Bike correctly done. Right now there are more 3D modelers than physics modders Out there...
In terms of Fun it will be better right now to use the Same physics for Murusama , rcv213, gsvr.
In terms of Realism this has to be changed in the Future...for sure!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

iVolution

Quote from: docfumi on January 18, 2014, 09:40:09 AM
photo sharing websites
Lol Doc, so modest. Why do you put only one chick next to you when there is plenty room for more? :P

Quote from: C21 on January 18, 2014, 10:22:09 AM
In terms of Fun it will be better right now to use the Same physics for Murusama , rcv213, gsvr.
In terms of Realism this has to be changed in the Future...for sure!
Yes agree 100%. It will be hard though keeping the bikes competitive and not having everybody choose the same bike because it is faster/handles better.