• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:10:25 AM

MotoGP e-Sport finals

Started by KG_03, November 10, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

Does anyone watch this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38pbZcPE454

I must admit its very entertaining :-)

loinen

i'm watching finals atm. very cool imo!

connorhall70

"this game is soooo realistic"

But they turned off tyre wear? lol ok makes perfect sense.
But they can use ALL the curbs whilst 60 degrees lean angle... ok then.
it was fun to watch but i hated it when they said about it being realistic haha
GanjaGod

KG_03

Yes you are right. I also didn't like that comment about realism. Anyway the commentary was great and it was very entertaining :-)

KG_03

Wow cool I didn't know that. Thank you :-)

loinen

the only annoying thing for me was the front wheel constantly twitching so weird.. what a fail from Milestone.

JamoZ

KG_03

I was waiting to see if there will be any crash or problem with the game. Fortunately they had a lot of time to make it right and fix the issues.

iVolution

Last lap of the tournament... first place... BMW so close you can almost touch it... rolling on the throttle....core.exe. That would have been a great plot twist :)

doubledragoncc

Pistol 73 was the guy that used the Hs2 at the Dorna demo at Silverstone MotoGP weekend. Shame he didnt get to final.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

November 10, 2017, 11:12:31 PM #10 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:16:05 PM by Hawk
Good and enjoyable race to watch for the final, but they certainly wouldn't have got away with some of the riding there in GPBikes for sure.....

But I was really surprised they didn't do the full GP race lap distance for the final at least, and what's not having the tyre wear on all about, that's all part of real racing? Sounded like their setups were all exactly the same too? I thought Dorna wanted a realistic eSport experience?! Phffff! :P ::)

Bring those guys into GPbikes and see how well they ride here? Hehe! That's if they didn't get a start line DSQ 10X in a row before they even got off the line! Hehe! (Sorry Pib, I couldn't resist) :P ;D ;D

@DD: Yeah I saw Pistol 73 on your video of the event.... I was routing for him, but I guess the occasion got to him a bit. Once he fell off I knew it was curtains for him.... No chance of getting back into the race over a poxy 10 lapper.... What were Dorna thinking? It's was more of a sprint event than an actual race event.  :P ::)

Impressed but at the same time not impressed too. :)

doubledragoncc

The commentery sucked and they kept getting it wrong about the bikes. It was clear to see it was not just livery but different bikes the plonkers lol.

Watching the players using the gamepads it looked like they were at a funeral and not riding a motogp bike lol.

At least with my systems you get to move and can really get into the feeling of riding.

Still waiting to hear back from Dorna but know it will not be rushed lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Yeah... Would be better to see the riders having to move around on actual bikes controlling the game with your controller DD.... At least then they'd have to physically work for the win, especially if it was held over a real GP race distance! That would make them sweat! Lol! ;D

doubledragoncc

Dorna did ask me if I would help Milestone to improve their games in the future so who knows what will happen next year.

They also DO want a real sim once the contract with Milestone and Sony is finished!!!

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on November 10, 2017, 11:40:42 PM

They also DO want a real sim once the contract with Milestone and Sony is finished!!!

DD

That's going to really screw up the reputation of those eSport Milestone MotoGP riders then. Lol! ;D :-X

Love to see them riding here in GPbike races to see how they faired against our best riders.... Me thinks they would be pretty deflated pretty fast. Lol!

Having said that, I've no doubt that with plenty of practice they could adapt to GPbikes too.  ;) 8)