• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
May 19, 2019, 12:45:40 pm

News:

GP Bikes beta15b available! :)


RIDERS

Started by Manu, November 22, 2017, 03:31:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

When exactly does the game crash?

When making changes to the setup? when saving the changes? going to track?

Which bike also?

Sorry for so many questions but more info is needed to help.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 01, 2017, 07:59:51 pm
When exactly does the game crash?

When making changes to the setup? when saving the changes? going to track?

Which bike also?

Sorry for so many questions but more info is needed to help.


Sure, no problem.
The game crashes, when I save a setup and I want to go and ride. When I press on the "start" button, the game crashes immidiately. I only tried MotoGP bikes right now (both Yamahas and the Ducati GP17), but soon I can try out another series.
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

GP Bikes Discord Server (https://discord.gg/CKqrHHF)

matty0l215

Are you using an exsisting setup that you are modifiying

Or are you starting a new one?

Also have you downloaded the tyre update that came out with the latest bike??

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 02, 2017, 10:12:30 am
Are you using an exsisting setup that you are modifiying

Or are you starting a new one?

Also have you downloaded the tyre update that came out with the latest bike??


I create new ones and yes, I have the newest tyre models
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

GP Bikes Discord Server (https://discord.gg/CKqrHHF)

matty0l215

Hmmm...

Could you send over the saved setup (C:\Users\######\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\MultiCOOLFRESH\setups\victoria\)

Copy the whole folder please

teeds

Someone else mention that if you select medium tyres in the MotoGP mod and go to track it'll crash. I had the same and sure enough if I go to soft tyres, no crash.

matty0l215

Quote from: teeds on December 02, 2017, 11:18:33 am
Someone else mention that if you select medium tyres in the MotoGP mod and go to track it'll crash. I had the same and sure enough if I go to soft tyres, no crash.


Spot on Teeds!

That may be the issue

matty0l215

MultiCOOLFRESH

Do not use the front medium tyre. There appears to be an issue.

Manu

Sorry guys. Will be fixed next week.

Chispifumy

Nice job Manu!

Are you going to publish the templates of your new riders? it would be very helpful to make skins... ;)

Regards!

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 02, 2017, 11:26:41 am
MultiCOOLFRESH

Do not use the front medium tyre. There appears to be an issue.


Yeah, this might be the issue, since I always prefer the medium tyres and only use them. Thx Matty :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

GP Bikes Discord Server (https://discord.gg/CKqrHHF)

giseler

how can i do paints on it .....? i have no folders :/

davidboda46

Hi Manu.
Will you release templates for the new rider models? Would love to make some "Gonzo" suits for them! Thanks for all your great work btw.

Cheers,
/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Manu

Rider Templates added.

Download in first post

Phathry25