• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:35:47 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

New Track Release - Mallory Park 1978 V1.1

Started by Hawk, June 17, 2014, 11:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

June 17, 2014, 11:33:33 PM Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 09:51:59 PM by Hawk_UK
Hi Guys.

Here is the download link for "Mallory Park 1978 V1.1": ] https://mega.co.nz/#F!eNVSADpZ!a6u3dBMlFT8zw5x7K68eVg

If you find any flaws or anything that needs adjusting then please let me know here.

Also please let me know if you get any core.exe crashes and where on track you got them so I can have a good look to see if there is any artefacts in the track/terrain mesh that would cause the problem. I can then put them right. Thank you.

Enjoy! ;D 8)

Hawk.

Klax75

I really like it! I like how the track flows and in the straight there is a little bump. But it's not a graphic error it's like a little hump in the track. It's fun knowings it's there.

Hawk

June 18, 2014, 12:26:57 AM #2 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:31:45 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Klax75 on June 18, 2014, 12:01:58 AM
I really like it! I like how the track flows and in the straight there is a little bump. But it's not a graphic error it's like a little hump in the track. It's fun knowings it's there.
Hi Klax.

Yes, I know the hump you mean... I call it a nice undulation, it feels like rolling over a wave when you ride over it... it feels great I think.  ;D 8)

Thanks Klax.  ;)

Hawk.

RBp

125cc crash's at the harpin everytime unless taken wide,

Klax75

I did several laps with the 125cc and didn't have a problem at the hair pin, with a tight or loose line.

Alibaskins

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Harrytmj66

Fantastic stuff. We should do some of those old 500cc Trans-Atlantic race series, they were always the best at Mallory

girlracerTracey

Great track Hawk!

Thank you ever so much for all of your work. Brilliant stuff and a brilliant addition to gpbikes!

Right enough grovelling!  ;D But a big thank you all the same!

I love this track.

grT  :)

C21

Quote125cc crash's at the harpin everytime unless taken wide,
Auto or Manual rider lean (L+R)?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Ian

Quote from: C21 on June 18, 2014, 12:44:50 PM
Quote125cc crash's at the harpin everytime unless taken wide,
Auto or Manual rider lean (L+R)?
You can improve the 125 front end with the right suspension settings Max: spring  Max:oil   8: pre-load  works for me but it took a long time to find what was right for me.

RBp

Auto I use, I know there a difference between auto and manual as I seen whitham lap all bad the tracks with out a problem using all sim mode.  Probily just my line and mid corner speed after lapping my version