• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:08:49 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

BSB track set

Started by RBp, May 17, 2014, 09:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

Thanks for good job man, thanks.

SwarleyRuiz

Thanks RBp, great job
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Harrytmj66

Are you going to be doing the 2013/14 version of all the British tracks?
Such as the chicane and bridge at Cadwell, Hizzys at Oulton and No Dunlop bridge at Donington?
That last one makes me sad  :-[ i miss that bridge.

Been riding your Brands a lot and i think i'm in love, fantastic work my friend

BOBR6 84

Lol me too..  :'( isnt Chris Evans the new owner of that bridge? In his garden or sumet lol

Harrytmj66

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 21, 2014, 08:02:34 AM
Lol me too..  :'( isnt Chris Evans the new owner of that bridge? In his garden or sumet lol

Yeah i think i heard that as well. It looks really weird watching Donington on TV now without the bridge, that straight looks horrible with that big bump in the middle which used to be hidden a bit by the bridge

RBp

Im hoping I can find and get permission for lastest tracks, I don't have the skills to make my own yet so it might not be possible, Im getting frustrated with the bump and spec maps looking bad at the moment and not sure what I should be googling for to fix it

skerp

RBp

Quick update for the 1st 3 tracks, I've added a basic animation to the pit lane exit lights.download page one Times should be effected as this is only a texture update with an added file at the root.

Next 3 tracks coming along ok, thruxton and snetterton about 70/80%   knockhill 10%

Still not cracked the .SHD file stuff yet, But I get there.

vash

Good work , good tracks  ;)

C21

QuoteTimes should be effected as this is only a texture update with an added file at the root.
think you mean "NOT" be effectet.....?? ;)

DL the updated 3 tracks now....good work  :D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

RBp

Snetterton all done, download on the first page.

smoothed afew problem corners,
added new models
added .shd files
fix cameras
redone marshals
added BSB textures

No animation and no timing on the stats page....  but everything been done the same as before. Im confused by this but that don't take much.

janaucarre

matty0l215

One of my favorite tracks  ;D Great work
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

RBp

thanks, probily the best track i done so far, taken along time to figure it all out but think im pretty close to making a good track.

I've had CTD while working on thruxton now the file corrupt and im back to a basic version again, so annoying as it was\nearly finished

Klax75

Here is a new camera file for Snetterton. I reworked it some and made the cameras have zoom function. You will need to bike camera file updated to get the zoom to work if you haven't already.

Snetterton Camera.
https://mega.co.nz/#!oFQGhRoY!SPQIEFRR4fXedIwRq7SqYhjUz4x6kOfSziDyNttLQ9s