• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 22, 2019, 09:00:39 am

Bathurst Mount Panorama

Started by Manu, November 27, 2017, 11:19:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

November 27, 2017, 11:19:39 pm Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:58:45 pm by Manu

Wimp #97

Again it looks amazing Manu! It will be hard to ride clean and fast around that track... :o
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

Fantastic work 👏 the track looks very bumpy and very fast. Will be a hard one.

TimboC137

matty0l215

Good Work Manu

You can really see the issue with the rear wheel almost going through the corner first with this track. The Camera not following the trajectory really exaggerates it!

Manu

badexample69

Boerenlater

This is how it looks in WRS :P
I'm happy the GPB version is fine though.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

davidboda46

Nice work Manu. Love this track, technical, challenging and fun!

Will Motegi get some more love soon?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Ryanoh4

I get core.exe when I select Bathurst, any ideas?

KG_03

Ryanoh4

davidboda46

Hi Manu. I noticed a bug. When you hold down the reset button at around the Dipper and the Esses the bike get's reset into the end part of pit lane.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

speedfr

Hello,

Same thing here.
I tried to host on a dedicate server, the server runs fine but i can't connect, core.exe crash.
Same thing trying on testing side.

I tried to do it by unzipping and use it as the other tracks system not the .pkz but it didn't work either.
Thanks.
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   i7-4790K/16Go/GTX1080/1440p/Full WC