• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:38:05 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Race Session Bugs

Started by Klax75, February 02, 2014, 09:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

I've noticed that when people are racing, and the session ends, it get stuck in that session for some people. Was wondering if for now at the end of each session there if a vote to go on to the next session not let the timer do it. When people are still on track it will keep it going for some and not others. So if we vote it should force start the next session for everyone.  In the rookies race I noticed when everyone was back in the pits after about 30 seconds the clock started again, if people are on track it will freeze at zero indefinitely for some

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on February 02, 2014, 09:42:40 PM
I've noticed that when people are racing, and the session ends, it get stuck in that session for some people. Was wondering if for now at the end of each session there if a vote to go on to the next session not let the timer do it. When people are still on track it will keep it going for some and not others. So if we vote it should force start the next session for everyone.  In the rookies race I noticed when everyone was back in the pits after about 30 seconds the clock started again, if people are on track it will freeze at zero indefinitely for some

I'm afraid this won't change anything. Because they have a delay in the chat too I think. There must be a bug somewhere in the code... But we certainly need a solution for this annoying bug.  :-\ But at least we tried to host a lobby like that. A race with 14 guys is possible, once you have 15+ guys get annoying bugs and delays...  :-\

Klax75

I sat out qualifying because by the time I got there it was 3 minutes left. I was looking at the timing screen and I noticed the clock froze at 00:00 for about 5 minutes, once everyone was in the Pits, 30 seconds later it start up, and began the next session.

Still we should give it a try forcing a start of a given session to see what happens.

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on February 02, 2014, 10:03:09 PM
I sat out qualifying because by the time I got there it was 3 minutes left. I was looking at the timing screen and I noticed the clock froze at 00:00 for about 5 minutes, once everyone was in the Pits, 30 seconds later it start up, and began the next session.

Still we should give it a try forcing a start of a given session to see what happens.

The server admin can always force start a session. Next time I'll try this. Not sure what will hapepen ;)