• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:24:42 AM

sm in gpb.

Started by YSR_BRODY, September 19, 2017, 05:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YSR_BRODY

Supermotos work in beta 12b.

davidboda46

Which bike is i exactly? It definitely needs work on the chain :)

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

matty0l215

Kx 450 if im nit mistaken

But the chain animation doesnt work and the current rider animations are a bit jankey
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

davidboda46

I guessed it was that one. I used to ride it in beta "who the hell remembers" on the kart tracks. Was a lot of fun. Maybe I still have the bike somewhere. But the handling must be different in beta 12 (due to changes in the game) even if it works?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

YSR_BRODY

Sorry for not replying to this post, the bike is a kx450f from the supermoto mod I got from Mx bikes. Here's the link http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1598.0 . The supermoto work in b12 cause separate tyres folder I guess.

matty0l215

If we could get the leg animatuins from MXB to work then it would be okay. I managed to get the top half of the rider (he sat up staight with arms in the correct place) but the legs are a bit funkey
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Jose Reina

This BikeMod I export it for the MXBikes, when I have time I will do it for the GPBikes

daye

and if we export the RIDER from MXBikes to add in GPbikes? (i don't use it..)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: daye on December 09, 2017, 01:28:27 PM
and if we export the RIDER from MXBikes to add in GPbikes? (i don't use it..)

We would only need the animations and not the rider, I imagine. The rider is just cosmetic, but the animations are make everything look good. Btw., then we maybe also could import the MX helmets, it would fit better to a sumo then our helmets ;) :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />