• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:11:30 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Door closed when Qualifying - Racing

Started by speedfr, December 02, 2017, 05:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

December 02, 2017, 05:02:43 PM Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:24:09 PM by speedfr
Hello again,

another question about the dedicate server.
Is it possible to close the entrance to the server once Qualification or Race is started ?
I can't find any reference to that and that happened for example yesterday night on the "Come" server, once we were on Qualification Session, a "unnamedprofile" keep trying to come in, get disconnected and retry several times. It's not against him, it's about the guys that was there, since when this player was trying so hard, it keeps freezing the game and then your lap is dead...

So, i think the best will be to close the entrance once the Qualif session or Race starts.

Thanks.
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Napalm Nick

I have been annoyed by this too.

I would say this is a good post for the wishlist and suggestions topic as there is no way currently.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

speedfr

Ok.
And sorry, i thought it was something that i couldn't find... so i did that post in Support.

So, yes, please, that's a whish (Christmas is soon ?  ;D ;D)

Thank you.
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC