• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:26:35 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Making a bike together.

Started by 2tfanatic, January 03, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2tfanatic

January 03, 2018, 10:23:07 PM Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 10:51:39 PM by rhyveeo
Hello everyone, i'm new in the modding community and i'd like to make a bike mod with someone from the forums since i don't know much about modding.

I would like to make a 50cc with a 100cc 2fast big bore or 70cc derbi sport bike, i would be willing to make the engine model.
I would really like to do this because it would be a great learning process for me, if you are interested feel free to reply back.

thank you.

matty0l215

Hi 2tfanatic!

Firstly, welcome to the Forum :)

What sort of modeling experiance do you have? and what software do you have?

3DS max is suggested (2010 is that last version that uses Piboso Plugin but any version can be used) but people have used Maya and Blender (i thing someone has even used Cinima4D)

But you may want to start with something a little simple and maybe give Piboso's tools a try. Maybe take a look at the engine editor and have a go at making an enigne profile for one of the exsisting bikes (going on what you are asking for maybe try making an engine for one of the smaller bikes maybe even the pocket bike)

Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

2tfanatic

January 06, 2018, 04:42:42 PM #2 Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 04:45:57 PM by 2tfanatic
Quote from: matty0l215 on January 05, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
Hi 2tfanatic!

Firstly, welcome to the Forum :)

What sort of modeling experiance do you have? and what software do you have?

3DS max is suggested (2010 is that last version that uses Piboso Plugin but any version can be used) but people have used Maya and Blender (i thing someone has even used Cinima4D)

But you may want to start with something a little simple and maybe give Piboso's tools a try. Maybe take a look at the engine editor and have a go at making an enigne profile for one of the exsisting bikes (going on what you are asking for maybe try making an engine for one of the smaller bikes maybe even the pocket bike)

Matty

I don't have a lot of modeling experience but i've done some small models here and there but i never really got into it.

Thank you for answering, that sounds fun im going to give the Engine tool a try.
Thank you for the tips.

matty0l215

No worries :)

If you get stuck with anything feel free to ask questions :)

Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE