• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2019, 10:28:52 pm

News:

GP Bikes beta15b available! :)

Moto2 2017 MOD v.1.6

Started by Manu, December 17, 2017, 10:34:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

Thank you for the hard work again.  ;)

Will try it tonight !  :P
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   i7-4790K/16Go/GTX1080/1440p/Full WC

DidietXFuera

Nice work, Manu. Thanks for the update  ;)
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

KG_03

Thank you for the update :-)

badexample69

Manu, why you so awesome?  ;D

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

YaGo04

Hi Manu,

Are you going to make a 2018 Moto 2 mod? It would be great :)

Manu

Hi, Yago.

Not yet. Maybe when the game is fixed.

Mimo750

Hello guys, trying to test this mod but it kind of not working for me. It's like i'm not using full throttle even though i open it fully the bike is accelerating very slow and rumbles. Any info about this problem?
Regards.

Manu

Quote from: Mimo750 on October 13, 2018, 10:15:09 am
Hello guys, trying to test this mod but it kind of not working for me. It's like i'm not using full throttle even though i open it fully the bike is accelerating very slow and rumbles. Any info about this problem?
Regards.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
External aids are useless in this MOD.
Turn off all riding aids in the simulation page (automatic shift, shift help, traction help, wheeling help and brake help) If anything, automatic clutch only.

Mimo750

Ohh thanks Manu, i had wheeling help on but now it works! Yay!

DidietXFuera

Does anyone have 3d moto2 2017 models? I only found a suter model in this section. If you have, can you share it for me? Thanks in advance  :)
GP-Bikes INDONESIA

Kaidicko

Quote from: DidietXFuera on November 15, 2018, 10:53:29 pm
Does anyone have 3d moto2 2017 models? I only found a suter model in this section. If you have, can you share it for me? Thanks in advance  :)

If you're trying to make a skin, I think you're supposed to use the Skin Templates and not a 3D model

DidietXFuera

Quote from: Kaidicko on November 17, 2018, 11:28:49 am

If you're trying to make a skin, I think you're supposed to use the Skin Templates and not a 3D model
I didn't know how to make the livery without the 3D.
GP-Bikes INDONESIA

Kaidicko

Quote from: DidietXFuera on November 17, 2018, 12:17:25 pm
Quote from: Kaidicko on November 17, 2018, 11:28:49 am

I didn't know how to make the livery without the 3D.

I'm not sure myself but I know you need to open the skin templates in a programme like Photoshop or maybe GIMP, to be able to paint over it

adrian_melandri

Hey Manu,
Just out of curiosity, is there any possibility that you'll be making Moto2 2018? The Moto2 18 models from the MotoGP 18 game are quite interesting.  ;D
I play racing games, mostly Motorcycle Racing. I love Skyrim too.