• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Where to ride with other GPbikers???

Started by Tosteetos, September 17, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberslug

Brody27 and myself were on A1 Ring this evening around 8:30p. We have been getting on most evenings around this time.

Topher

uberslug

Will be on and off this evening, 10.12.2017 [12.10.2017 European], from ~7:00p EDT until I decide to go to call it a night. I have three server running, NAFPRA 1, 2, and 3, running three different tracks. I may change one out to a different track prior to tonight's session.

Topher

Dang im working during that...  i think, i get so confused trying to convert times.

King Javo

Hi Fellow Crashers!

I just discovered this wonderful game and would love to know how to play others online.  I'm currently plowing through the mods so the game can feel more authentic, but would love to know how to get setup to race online!

Can anyone please tell me if their are leagues, races, casusal racing events we can join as part of this game/community?  I'm in Florida, US BTW.

Thanks,
Javo

uberslug

Quote from: King Javo on December 26, 2017, 01:24:36 PM
Hi Fellow Crashers!

I just discovered this wonderful game and would love to know how to play others online.  I'm currently plowing through the mods so the game can feel more authentic, but would love to know how to get setup to race online!

Can anyone please tell me if their are leagues, races, casusal racing events we can join as part of this game/community?  I'm in Florida, US BTW.

Thanks,
Javo

Other peeps can speak about the leagues and what not, but, there are a few of us on the East Coast who get together most evenings to race against each. We play on one of the six (6) NAFPRA Servers which you will find under the 'Race' Main Menu item. The tracks are mostly Moto 3 at this point but we will start to incorporate more categories in the coming weeks.

You will want to keep an eye out for the race announcements which show up from time to time. NAFPRA will be hosting at least one race this coming weekend.

Meyer#12

King Javo it would be worth looking on this page: http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php?sort=comp

Here you can see all the servers that is up, what bikes and tracks is needed and how many and who is online :)
Meyer#12

MultiCOOLFRESH

We can coordinate races on our GPB Discord Server, there are many people right now :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

King Javo

Quote from: Meyer#12 on December 26, 2017, 02:42:23 PM
King Javo it would be worth looking on this page: http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php?sort=comp

Here you can see all the servers that is up, what bikes and tracks is needed and how many and who is online :)

Great thanks for the help!

uberslug

It was good to see you out there. Until a few things get fixed you must remain still during the start sequence or you will get DQ'd at worst, or a ride through penalty at best.