• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2019, 07:19:14 pm

Suzuki GSX R 1000 - 2014

Started by Manu, January 05, 2018, 06:14:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

Suzuki GSX R 1000 - 2014 v.1.0

(Only for GP Bikes Beta 12 and above)

Extract RAR content into GP bikes\gpbikes folder

Thanks to thecrivi28 for testing bikes

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

matty0l215

Good work mate!

Nice to see a realistic sport bike in game (as in, one most people could actually go out and get :P)

giseler

in the info of the bike stay 176 kw is that right or is it ps ?

Manu

Quote from: giseler on January 06, 2018, 12:38:26 am
in the info of the bike stay 176 kw is that right or is it ps ?

Sorry I forgot change the info

davidboda46

Hi Manu.

Really nice work on the bike. The only negative criticism I have is that the front tire feels a bit wobbly at lean angle on throttle, like a tank slapper that doesn't really develop into a proper tank slapper if that makes any sense. Although, I have to add that I've never riden this bike in real life so I have no reference there, maybe it is wobbly? ;)

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Wimp #97

Any chance we can get different tyres for this bike? I mean in real life they also run pirelli's and dunlops in the endurance championship and not just hard compound tyres.
Wimp #97

KliPPiE

My opinion on this bikes:

Needs more tires those Hard tires arnt doing the job.

Bike is unstable on throttle, bike starts to tank slapper.

The wheelie control is absolutely useless, tested on portimao, over the hill with max wheelie and tcs bike flips.

Dont know if its the tyre but tsc on max still spins a lot so maybe tcs needs strengthening.

However,

Bike sounds amazing, looks amazing just few more corrections and it will be an amazing bike to ride :)
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Wimp #97

Quote from: KliPPiE on January 06, 2018, 05:04:07 pm
My opinion on this bikes:

Dont know if its the tyre but tsc on max still spins a lot so maybe tcs needs strengthening.

However,

Bike sounds amazing, looks amazing just few more corrections and it will be an amazing bike to ride :)

I ride default TCS and dont have it spinning much, I just dont smack the throttle open  :P
Wimp #97

HornetMaX

One thing that bothers me: the scale of the bike cockpit (more precisely, how small it is horizontally compared to vertically) seems fairly different from other bikes.
(If I recall correctly, there were similar issues coming from bikes coming from other games due to the fact the game was assuming some specific fov)

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

MultiCOOLFRESH

A really enjoyable bike and imo one of the best sounds in the game now. But should not be in a diffrent category than "street"? Just asking :P And are you planning on making other mods like this bike? I am just so curious, because you did so well with this one :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

GP Bikes Discord Server (https://discord.gg/CKqrHHF)