• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

MotoGP: Ducati unveil new-look 2018 machine

Started by badexample69, January 16, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badexample69

MotoGP: Ducati unveil new-look 2018 machine

What a weird looking machine. ::)

connorhall70

Ktm have a similar front wheel thing going on. looks horrible
GanjaGod

matty0l215

It could look like a pig flying backwards. It just need to win the Championship :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

neoraptor

It is still a '17 machine with '18 colors. ;)
New aero fairing is expexted after a few races + new parts for the tests.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

Meyer#12

As Neoraptor says, still 2017 bike. They also expect the 2018 bike to have even more power, it didn't sound like it was just going to be 1bhp extra but actually something that should be able to be felt and give them even more of an straightline advantage.

But yeah it looks weird on the front, like there is too much space around the front wheel.
Meyer#12

HornetMaX

Quote from: Meyer#12 on January 16, 2018, 05:30:19 PM
But yeah it looks weird on the front, like there is too much space around the front wheel.
^^ That.

matty0l215

If it isnt needed they why have it?? It's just dead weight if it doesn't provide any preformance bonus (which i am assuming is the reason why they think they dont need it)

I actually quite like the bike.... 8)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

I find the 2018 very fugly. But then, as you said, motogp is no beauty contest so ...

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 16, 2018, 08:31:28 PM
I find the 2018 very fugly. But then, as you said, motogp is no beauty contest so ...

+1 ;)

OMG! That Duc is SO frigging UGLY!! They must be turning out muppets from design schools these days.... With all the computers controlling the handling and performance of these modern race bikes what performance advantage would that ugly fairing have? Seriously! That is ridiculous! ::) :P

MotoGP is and never has been a beauty contest, unlike the 2 stroke era and especially the rightful blue ribbon 2T GP500's......... Old school is always best!   :P ;) ;D