• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:02:32 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Core when in online

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, January 23, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damonboss

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 12, 2018, 12:04:09 PM
So, we have some players that are not able to play this game and we do not get any support... Great  ::)

MCF

I think he definitely needs to put more effort into helping, it seems to me he just been ignoring the problem

Olaf Lehmann

February 22, 2018, 05:34:47 PM #61 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:36:39 PM by Olaf Lehmann
I'm one the new ones and I had no core.exe crashes all the time with my old and with my new PC.
The old has Windows Vista and nVidea 950 GS, the new is with Windows 10 and nVidea GTX 1050Ti. I haven't done any changes in nVidea Settings.

Because the problem seems to be only online (if I understand right) my idea is: Maybe is the internet Connection to bad. I use LAN, maybe the people with the problems uses WLAN?

Only an idea...

BR Olaf

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Olaf Lehmann on February 22, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
I'm one the new ones and I had no core.exe crashes all the time with my old and with my new PC.
The old has Windows Vista and nVidea 950 GS, the new is with Windows 10 and nVidea GTX 1050Ti. I haven't done any changes in nVidea Settings.

Because the problem seems to be only online (if I understand right) my idea is: Maybe is the internet Connection to bad. I use LAN, maybe the people with the problems uses WLAN?

Only an idea...

BR Olaf

Nope, tested it with WLAN and LAN

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

damonboss

i can play but my dad cant and we are using the same internet

Syd

Quote from: damonboss on February 22, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

Seems to me you two are uniquely situated to figure out the problem!
(presumably playing on different PCs?). What about about making an extensive and exhaustive list of the differences between the 2 PCs and compare file structures to see if there any anomalies? -

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Syd on February 22, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
Quote from: damonboss on February 22, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

Seems to me you two are uniquely situated to figure out the problem!
(presumably playing on different PCs?). What about about making an extensive and exhaustive list of the differences between the 2 PCs and compare file structures to see if there any anomalies? -

good idea, but I lack motivation to do it :-/
MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Gunny_Snr

I have a different pc to Damon and a better we even used a different hard drive on my machine I have also used damon instance and cd key aswell as my own  and my game still Core.exe crashes on my machine when I try to play online, only as single player is fine and as we use same internet it is not a connectivity issue and it has been opened up to the DMZ also and nothing in the firewall is stopping it.

Grooveski

February 23, 2018, 02:52:01 PM #67 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:35:56 PM by Grooveski
Just on the offchance that it may be related:

I've been getting jump-to-desktops in B13.  As though I'd punched Alt-F4.
Figured it was just something running in the background and haven't actually bothered trying to work out what yet.
...but maybe it's worth a mention, as it seems to be doing it at about the same time in a session.   :-\ 

Happening on the first lap or two then not again after I click the tab on the taskbar to maximise GPB again.  Can play for hours afterwards and it'll not happen again.
Happening on and offline.

Reactive

Hmmmm... I also have wife`s PC in the room (mine is in the kitchen)... (i3-2105/16DDR3/GTX660/W7-64) Gonna install GPbikes there and test.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64