• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:06:01 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Track Release: JanjGrandPrix_3

Started by janaucarre, May 02, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

Hi,
Thank you.
I wish i could add more fences and other but because i found the limit of polygons for map export with shadow=less than 43000p polys.
Now its about 428000. More the export will never be done. 3dsmax 2010 32bits i dont use 64 because many problems qith about 8 different version tried.
I loose many time about sun position, not really sun but lights for shadow at the export, its so long to export, more than 1h30.
I never changed anything to the road, so its the bike or you making a bad breaking.
Going through fences, i hope, is not a problem ? No ?
All publicities have been made by me ;-) cause i dont like to use existing, except piboso/gpbikes.
I really want to add more things like ombrella for marshall area and so...

speedfr

Yes, i understand that you want to make it nicer but, honestly, the most important is done and its the track.
About my braking flips, it's seems that it is from the WSSP, i have to get use to it.
Have run a server last night, did a few laps to appreicate more and some good ones with Teeds, we had a lot of fun, this track is a long history :)

The fences are great, but not as much as the kerbs that are really good now to ride safe.
And with the WSSP from Julien113 on it, its great place to play and for me a good place to work on my modded controller.

Have a good GP's week-end !  ;D
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC