• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:42:19 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Suggestions and wishlist recap

Started by HornetMaX, January 19, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 14, 2014, 01:35:55 PM
P.S.
Man, the whole atmosphere here is just depressing. No big news though ...

lol  ;D , true

BOBR6 84

tseklias

July 14, 2014, 05:12:50 PM #137 Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:16:10 PM by tseklias
Quote from: HornetMaX on July 14, 2014, 01:35:55 PM
Man, the whole atmosphere here is just depressing. No big news though ...

i agree only the climate makes me want to store my willingness for other things... and im not being sarcastic on anyone here im just saying that the whole image i get from the players is that piboso is working on other things rather than our needs and with very slow steps. the first is worst than the second since we are in need of a skeleton-the one that cant be made from max, ricco or anyone here..(meaning you dont have permision and be responsible for this-not missing the knowledge)

i dont think we need any new ideas since we havent already seen some very basic for me(for example: launch control, slipper clutch, the ability to change tsc,abs and all electronics while riding, the bug that bike keeps going for miles without rider,no real motogp physics till now and many more)

the thing is that we dont have any answers from piboso on theyr future plans and if someone of the admins does, he should update. this is the only real bike simulator out now and if updates left to die the whole project will eventually die and we havent yet seen version 1. also i dont feel like moving on mxb since theyr last game(gpb) is left in the dark, what makes you think you will have more chances with mxb? just imagine what newcomers(ffs they just payed for the game!) will feel if they just enter here and read the last posts(supposing no further serious steps will be made)

it seems that this forum is becoming a +1 to please listen to us!
+1 from me then if it is to be heard..
*my apologies to piboso if they find me cynic but i like to call things with their real name and dont hide behind kind words! and im not crying for the cost of it im crying for everyones willingness to take this to the next step which seems its not taken serious

JamoZ

How about just learning how to use a manual clutch? Just like the rest of us did?  ???

Ian

Quote from: janaucarre on August 08, 2014, 11:47:41 AM
Hello,
After s great 500cc race we have discussed about one particular point:
Is it possible, for a next release, to implement a special clutch for the 2stroke?
I'm talking about the fact that when we use automatic clutch at the start of a race, we surely loose 200m on those who can use manual clutch. So, is it possible to make, only for start, an automatic clutch which made that the motor take higher rpm?
Thank you.
You can have both at the same time,I use auto for gear change and manual for starts
I have the left trigger on the Xbox setup for the clutch

JJS209

dont know if anyone said before but i would like to have something like a "ghost" thats driving with me (my best previous laptime) so i can battle myself.
u guys know what i am talking about...  8)

PeterV

Quote from: JJS209 on August 08, 2014, 08:13:25 PM
dont know if anyone said before but i would like to have something like a "ghost" thats driving with me (my best previous laptime) so i can battle myself.
u guys know what i am talking about...  8)

Said an asked for many times.....in short....Piboso is not a fan for a ghost.
(try search function)

camillozockt

yeah but piboso doesnt even play the game !! and i think if 90% of the players suggest it why not !?!?!

Arvoss

I don't understand it... KRP has a ghost but PiBoSo does not want a ghost in GPB or WRS... :P

Ian

Piboso made it very clear there would never be a ghost period.
Pity :(

Warlock

Imo is enough with max plugin.

Quote from: camillozockt on August 08, 2014, 09:07:57 PM
yeah but piboso doesnt even play the game !!

No , but he build it so...

and i think if 90% of the players suggest it why not !?!?!

If 90% of players suggest arcade physics, should he implement it ?

Alone

JJS209

Quote from: Warlock on August 08, 2014, 10:32:11 PM
and i think if 90% of the players suggest it why not !?!?!

If 90% of players suggest arcade physics, should he implement it ?
we r the other 10%?! so 90% of us would be 9% ok... :)

rodney007

+1 for  Ghost.

Piboso doesnt' require us to put the helmet on and start engine as well.

Sounds like "realism" is an excuse IMO. Ghost is an additional feature - you can choose to not use
if your so "hardcore".

HornetMaX

I'm in favor of ghost. At the same time, we can only suggest stuff to Piboso, final decision is up to him.

Saying "90% of players want it" (assuming it's true), is just a piece of information: it doesn't oblige him to implement it at all.

MaX.