• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:31:10 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

mega...

Started by flodu66, March 08, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flodu66

salut c'est possible d'arreter avec MEGA svp ? c'est trop abusé la limite de 5go / 6H .... ou alors de devoir payer pour avoir plus ...

Tusrat

Salut Flo, essaie de parler anglais ici, c'est beaucoup plus simple pour tout le monde.. Si tu n'est pas à l'aise avec l'anglais, les traducteurs peuvent t'aider.. Ils ne sont pas parfait mais permettent de faire passer l'idée de ton message ;).

Hi Flo, try to talk english here, is easier for everyone.. If you're not fluent with english, translators can help you.. They are not perfect but they will permiss you to give the idea of you message ;).

Quote from: flodu66 on March 08, 2018, 09:46:35 PM
salut c'est possible d'arreter avec MEGA svp ? c'est trop abusé la limite de 5go / 6H .... ou alors de devoir payer pour avoir plus ...

Hi, is that possible to stop with MEGA please ? The 5Go / 6H is fucked up... Or pay to get more...

flodu66

ok i'll try but that will be hard ^^

SwarleyRuiz

Do as all of us, today 5 GB, tomorrow another 5 GB and someday you will finish.
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Tusrat

Quote from: flodu66 on March 09, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
ok i'll try but that will be hard ^^

If you need me to translate, let me know ;).

Si t'as besoin que je traduise dit le moi ;).

Tusrat

Quote from: SwarleyRuiz on March 09, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
Do as all of us, today 5 GB, tomorrow another 5 GB and someday you will finish.
Fais comme nous, aujourd'hui 5Go, demain 4Go et ca sera bon.

This problem occurs only at the beginning or when you re install GPB and when there are updates, they are not more than 5GB so it's okay !

Ce problème n'arrive qu'au début ou quand tu réinstalle GPB et quand il y a des mises à jour, elles font moins de 5Go donc c'est bon !

matty0l215

Use the ftp its free and faster and automatic

Mega is the only viable option when it come to cloud storage. If someone bas gor a better alternative then by all means send me a message.

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Also make sure you sign-up for the free MEGA account and be signed into your MEGA account whenever you download from MEGA as this will allow you more download capacity.  ;)

flodu66

i have already subscribe on mega and install the app but i hadnt ther power up of DL. but if its just for first time its not a problem ;) thanks guys :)