• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 24, 2019, 07:38:22 am

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

TT Circuit Assen (modern)

Started by Manu, March 19, 2018, 07:14:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Davide74

I hope it's version with banked curves, which is Assen's grace

Espero que sea version con curvas peraltadas, que es la gracia de Assen

;)

Hawk

Quote from: Davide74 on March 22, 2018, 07:25:13 pm
I hope it's version with banked curves, which is Assen's grace

Espero que sea version con curvas peraltadas, que es la gracia de Assen

;)

Actually the banking on the corners at Assen was greatly reduced on the modern Assen Circuit layout in comparison to the old classic layout.  :)

uberslug

KG_03

adrianXCII

Finally the modern version of the track  ;D ;D
I play racing games, mostly Motorcycle Racing. I love Skyrim too.

connorhall70

ayyy one of the best tracks on the planet. Thanks Manu pal. u really is le best. cant wait to thrash a moto3 round here :D
GanjaGod

Fynn_96

Manu

JohnnoNinja

Crap, just called it the night;) Looking forward to ride on Assen. Thnx Manu!

Hawk

Love to give this great looking track a try, but unfortunately I'm having big problems with beta 13 for some reason(never had issues with other betas before), so I'm giving it a break until beta 14 release... But just wanted to say thanks Manu! Great looking job mate! ;D 8)

giseler

pit wall has no colishens and in the midel of the track is a black hole were you never get out but verry nice looking track :)

Manu

Quote from: giseler on March 24, 2018, 11:13:15 am
pit wall has no colishens and in the midel of the track is a black hole were you never get out but verry nice looking track :)

Thanks giseler.

I have detected the collision bug of the pit wall. Can you indicate where the black hole you mention is located?

RaDiCaL

one of my favorite tracks and nearly my hometown track !

a big thank you for this manu !

MultiCOOLFRESH

In my opinion the best track in the game. It has so much flow and is on point with every corner. I looked around the track and it is very well made. It feels like 206/2017 when I was there to watch the MotoGP :)

Muchas gracias mi amigo ;D

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

KG_03

with no doubt this is one of the best tracks in GP Bikes. With all that details it looks just stunning. Thanks you Manu for this track :-)