• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:24:53 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

New MX GP Pro game by Milestone

Started by KG_03, April 08, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

It was a big surprise for me to see a new game announced today.
Here is the announcement video. The release date will be in june.
https://youtu.be/tmT6vszMbEs

connorhall70

Milestone are a waste of time. just make an update for mxgp 3 and release it as a new game.
GanjaGod

Mace-x

research a little mate.
no is not an update as it was mxgp2 mxgp3 and monster energy sx, this one was called pro because they redid the physics with help from cairoli, gajser and paulin, the suspension is according to real mxgp values and there´s a new whip mechanic being implemented so it´s super far from a update.

now, will it be awesome and a super sim?
doubt it, it´s milestone but under that same premise their games has a pretty decent standard, never shit but never awesome, hopefully this one steps it up!

KG_03

I hope so too....this game and MotoGP 18 can be a revolution...but yeah...Its Milestone...

connorhall70

Quote from: Mace-x on April 12, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
research a little mate.
no is not an update as it was mxgp2 mxgp3 and monster energy sx, this one was called pro because they redid the physics with help from cairoli, gajser and paulin, the suspension is according to real mxgp values and there´s a new whip mechanic being implemented so it´s super far from a update.

now, will it be awesome and a super sim?
doubt it, it´s milestone but under that same premise their games has a pretty decent standard, never shit but never awesome, hopefully this one steps it up!

dont always believe what you hear milestone say. Remember when they hyped up unreal engine shit loads? still looks shit.
Nothing gonna change, its milestone.
GanjaGod

Alby46

As an italian, I can tell you they're making promises they won't keep, simply because their target audience is so large that 90% of the players would refuse a realistic engine
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

Quote from: Alby46 on April 12, 2018, 08:38:06 PM
As an italian, I can tell you they're making promises they won't keep, simply because their target audience is so large that 90% of the players would refuse a realistic engine

Is that because Italians talk a load of bullsh*t most of the time? Hehe! ;D ;D

Sorry Alby... I couldn't resist that one!  ;D 8)

matty0l215

Nooo Hawk you've got it all wrong

Get half way through something then change their mind and want to switch sides ;)

;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

CapeDoctor

one of the little blurbs in that trailer vid is 'increased air control' - along with some other little tells, this is simply MS saying you can now go full retard in the air, instead of doing 2 somersault loop de loops in one jump, you do 3! woohoo!
nothing unrealistic about that, i'm sure ....  ;D

Alby46

Quote from: Hawk on April 13, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

Not really what I was trying to say: as an italian I have an advanced 6th sense for bullshit so it's easy for me to recognise theirs, it's not the first time they promise something they won't keep
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

Quote from: Alby46 on April 14, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
Quote from: Hawk on April 13, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

Not really what I was trying to say: as an italian I have an advanced 6th sense for bullshit so it's easy for me to recognise theirs, it's not the first time they promise something they won't keep

Very true mate... Milestone certainly do have a history of hyping-up their products to the disappointment of the users.... This is why it gob-smacks me why people continue to buy their products? Are people CRAZY! Lol!

TFC

Supercross, although arcade as balls is at least a fun game. It looks good and the ground physics are great, it's just a shame the air physics are trash.

If they improved the air physics by giving you free whips, the size of which determined by the angle of the bike upon take off, and LESS air control, they will have nailed arcade for all its worth.

I've said it before.. But any more air control and MXGP Pro will have to be categorised as a flight sim..

But at least it will be better than Tom Clancys HAWX  ;D