• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 24, 2019, 08:19:15 am

News:

GP Bikes beta15b available! :)

2018 WorldSSP MOD 2.1 [Update] + Templates

Started by julien113, May 12, 2018, 08:16:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

adrianXCII

Hey Julien, how do I open the 3d glass on photoshop and edit the livery? Everytime I open the glass 3d template it's just blank. couldn't do anything with it. or if anyone does know please tell me how. cheers :D
I play racing games, mostly Motorcycle Racing. I love Skyrim too.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: adrian_melandri on June 26, 2019, 10:03:14 amHey Julien, how do I open the 3d glass on photoshop and edit the livery? Everytime I open the glass 3d template it's just blank. couldn't do anything with it. or if anyone does know please tell me how. cheers :D

Try editing the 2d glass psd file, or extract someone else's skin and use that as a template

adrianXCII

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 26, 2019, 10:44:13 am
Quote from: adrian_melandri on June 26, 2019, 10:03:14 amHey Julien, how do I open the 3d glass on photoshop and edit the livery? Everytime I open the glass 3d template it's just blank. couldn't do anything with it. or if anyone does know please tell me how. cheers :D

Try editing the 2d glass psd file, or extract someone else's skin and use that as a template
Well I can't because I'm gonna use the glass to place my number because if I put it on deco only the number will be too small because the space is insufficient
I play racing games, mostly Motorcycle Racing. I love Skyrim too.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: adrianXCII on July 14, 2019, 04:55:27 pm

Well I can't because I'm gonna use the glass to place my number because if I put it on deco only the number will be too small because the space is insufficient

Yeah? How's that relevant?

Use someone else's glass as a template and work from that. I know I've got part of my number on the glass and part on the deco file, and combined it makes a full number

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on July 14, 2019, 06:13:09 pm
Quote from: adrianXCII on July 14, 2019, 04:55:27 pm

Yeah? How's that relevant?

Use someone else's glass as a template and work from that. I know I've got part of my number on the glass and part on the deco file, and combined it makes a full number

Or just do what I had to do.
Draw a line, extract the files and see where it went in the sim, then move the line and see in sim.
Rinse and repeat and you'll eventually learn where stuff needs to go