• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

2018 Supersport World Championship - Test Event

Started by teeds, June 21, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Will try to be there but can't promise i can make it.

Meyer12 #12
Meyer#12

neoraptor

I also will try to join you  😁

Neoraptor_42 #42
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

Gazounet

giorjoe

Hebe

giorjoe

teeds

Quote from: giorjoe on June 26, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
Is possible add 3or4 laps to race?

Maybe and noted, but don't want the event to run too late for people on a Thursday, lets see how this event goes, it's just a test race  ;) If we want longer races maybe we can start things earlier.

Also still not sure if the WSSP bike will suffer the same suspension bug that the Moto2 had after quick and clean laps, this is why I've gone for 2 shorter races and not 1 longer one.

Olaf Lehmann

#84 Olaf Ell

Thanks for mounting this test, teeds!

BR Olaf

teeds

speedfr

Thank you teeds for organizing this nice occasion.
That could have been really fun and challenging.

But after been hit by several guys, and finally been one lap away, running with Matty, bad things were done and said.
And not a excuse word, instead of that, bad behavior. On the track and on the chat listing. I got the entire race 1 video.

i know i'm not the fastest, far from it even if i reached an "humanly decent" time 1.37/1.38 starting form 1.45 at my first laps days ago (with you teeds  :) ) but some guys are going very very fast, so i guess more work to do. But i can't turn only on rear wheel or even on front wheel, this bikes behavior seems weird and i guess it's a physic issue in the game.

10mn before the race, gaz cable brakes on my HS-like device... grrrr
But that's not related to the fact that if the Championship is going that way, i won't be part of it, that's good news for the immature rageous ones.
And i understand better the long and passionate discussion i've read about racing championship in here and couldn't get it.

I've done already a bunch on GP500 and that wasn't like that but i don't want to look like a perfectionnist or an integrist so i'll keep that for me but the older knows probably and when looking at what is been doing elsewhere, only on simulation side like A.C or Iracing or examples, we are far away from that in GP Bikes. Not from the game itself but from the rules inside.

Anyway, i was pleased to do it and i hope you get the answer you want through this test.
Thank you for your investment.  ;)
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Blackheart

:o

For me no big issues in both the races, just a little crash with giorjoe but he said immediately Sorry, he lose his bike, a crash can always happen also with fast riders.

My goal was podium in both races so im quite happy  ;)

First Race - 3th And Second Race - 2nd

Hawk

If bad things were said and done during the race then Teeds(as event organiser) needs to stamp on them like a ton of bricks before they think it's acceptable behaviour, it's the only way to deal with people like that or bad behaviour, be it verbal or physical during the race, becomes the norm and ends up ruining a good event for all. Warn the culprits, then if there's a next time simply ban them. If events are  to remain fun for everyone then someone has to keep hold of the reins in these events or things quickly get out of control.

My personal opinion: Too many riders think they can ride in GPBikes like they do in other games like Milestones MotoGP where you can get away with so much bad riding behaviours and bashing into each other, etc, etc... That can't be done in GPBikes cause it's a simulator and not a simple game. :)

Just my opinion from reading some of the posts concerning the race. ;) 8)

connorhall70

Quote from: Hawk on June 29, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
If bad things were said and done during the race then Teeds(as event organiser) needs to stamp on them like a ton of bricks before they think it's acceptable behaviour, it's the only way to deal with people like that or bad behaviour, be it verbal or physical during the race, becomes the norm and ends up ruining a good event for all. Warn the culprits, then if there's a next time simply ban them. If events are  to remain fun for everyone then someone has to keep hold of the reins in these events or things quickly get out of control.

My personal opinion: Too many riders think they can ride in GPBikes like they do in other games like Milestones MotoGP where you can get away with so much bad riding behaviours and bashing into each other, etc, etc... That can't be done in GPBikes cause it's a simulator and not a simple game. :)

Just my opinion from reading some of the posts concerning the race. ;) 8)

Taking a video game way too seriously, people need to just move on after something is said in the heat of the moment. you get this in EVERY game, just ignore it like they do? assetto, iracing, shit happens in all racing sims, accidents happen, sometimes looking deliberate. just leave it and move on, if they dont apologise so what? you really that butthurt over some random guy on some server not saying sorry? phahaha and cant even take an insult? all a bunch of little girls!
GanjaGod