• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
August 20, 2019, 09:54:02 am

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)


Honda NSF250R

Started by JOACKO172, June 30, 2018, 09:11:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: JOACKO172 on July 06, 2018, 03:12:38 pm
Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 06, 2018, 03:07:52 pm
Yeah was talking about the pattern of the front tyre :)

Otherwise nice looking bike!

That pattern is only for the front tyre no?


Yes, only the front, the rear is right :)
Meyer#12

JOACKO172

Beta 1 download link on first post!

chin0

Great ! Downloading and test right now matte!

matty0l215


JOACKO172

Thanks! Let me know all the crítics i think this mod can inprove but i need information from the people.

connorhall70

Its a good creation.
cockpit im pretty sure is copy and pasted from the 125 in the base game. come on dude, thats a pretty big corner to cut.
other than that its alright! you're improving with every bike you make, keep at it :)
GanjaGod

matty0l215

July 06, 2018, 08:12:35 pm #21 Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:14:22 pm by matty0l215
Couple of things at a glance.

The is somthing up with the shaders on the bike (you can see it in the menu, it appears as if the light is coming from underneath the bike)

There is also an error in the cockpit view. The steer and chassis are the wrong models used, It is using the MSM125 models. Is this intentional or an accident ??

matty0l215

On further inspection. It appears that the Cockpit model was intentional as when you change the gfx file the cockpit model is very low detail (for viewing in 1st person anyway)

Did the Ripped model you have come with the higher quality cockpit model? It would just be the front half of the tank and the front fairing with the dash etc.

The steer model looks fine

JOACKO172

Quote from: matty0l215 on July 06, 2018, 08:22:30 pm
On further inspection. It appears that the Cockpit model was intentional as when you change the gfx file the cockpit model is very low detail (for viewing in 1st person anyway)

Did the Ripped model you have come with the higher quality cockpit model? It would just be the front half of the tank and the front fairing with the dash etc.

The steer model looks fine

Yes, i used the MSM125 cockpit because i don´t know how make funcional dashes now and the other reason was my model is ripped from MotoGP 08 so it has minimal polis, for the next mods the idea is use better 3d models obviusly.
About the shaders i don´t have idea whats going on.

KliPPiE

Biggest problem right now is the tank slappers, and yes its happened more then once but will link a replay.

https://mega.nz/#!0XIAwAoI!cVkuOtquDTiwsR0kM3fe4VtkZJ848FSGKdej-SFNino
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

matty0l215

When exporting in FBX2EDF

Select Recalculate under the Normals tab, then select Angle and set it to 180 That should fix it

JOACKO172

Quote from: KliPPiE on July 06, 2018, 08:43:15 pm
Biggest problem right now is the tank slappers, and yes its happened more then once but will link a replay.

https://mega.nz/#!0XIAwAoI!cVkuOtquDTiwsR0kM3fe4VtkZJ848FSGKdej-SFNino

Where i need to paste that?

matty0l215

\User Documnets\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\replays

JOACKO172

Quote from: matty0l215 on July 06, 2018, 08:43:27 pm
When exporting in FBX2EDF

Select Recalculate under the Normals tab, then select Angle and set it to 180 That should fix it

I made that and this is the result, i can´t believe all this mod is ugly because the low poli model i selected.  >:(

JOACKO172

Quote from: KliPPiE on July 06, 2018, 08:43:15 pm
Biggest problem right now is the tank slappers, and yes its happened more then once but will link a replay.

https://mega.nz/#!0XIAwAoI!cVkuOtquDTiwsR0kM3fe4VtkZJ848FSGKdej-SFNino

So yes, that is the principal problem i know of the physics, something about the steer and suspension for sure.