• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:41 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Replay feature in Testing mode

Started by Xeron, July 04, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeron

I really liked the gameplay and physics. I'm trying to master my laps in Demo. However, constantly crashing and trying to get back to track is really time consuming. I think the ability to track back after a crash or a wrong line can be helpful for mastering the tracks and can save a lot of time.

Napalm Nick

July 04, 2018, 09:53:09 PM #1 Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 09:56:10 PM by Napalm Nick
I expect (think?) you are suggesting a rewind button? No harm in suggesting it.

Did you know...

Press and Hold the RESET button bud.

2 modes of reset:
- quick click to get back on the bike where you fall (realistic).
- Long click (hold) to get back on the track at the point you fell off (as long as there are no other bikes approaching that area).

PiB sure implemented great reset abilities that keep everyone happy  :)  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Xeron

Oh man are you serious ;D ;D

I didn't know that :-\ I made some serious off-road riding skills thanks to my ignorance. Anyway that will be very helpful to me, appreciate it really. And yeah I meant rewind function. Altough that seems to be in contrast with a sim experience, rewind function can be favorable for learning. At the end, this is a game anyway :)