• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:13:26 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Triumph Daytona 675 V0.2

Started by JamoZ, January 25, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

January 25, 2014, 04:36:24 PM Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:01:26 AM by JamoZ
I see alot of people trying to join my server when we`re riding with some people. And most fail because they have no clue where to get the 675 or that it even exists.
I`m posting it here now so that everyone has a chance to ride it and noone gets frustrated with mismatches or errors. I don`t care wheter the bike is finished, w.i.p or whatever, all i`m seeing is that alot of people are being left out and not be able to ride online with the people that DO have it. And that`s what this is all about isn`t it? Riding together and having fun. This bike is not included in the Bike Mod as it`s not clear what the plan is with this bike or what the author wants. Till then i provide you with the following link :

*Updated to V0.2!

https://mega.co.nz/#!X1gkwIaD!ggRCG7rONE6YLw-O_W9MiQSRG9NRBys-OXadYkAYzQY

All credits go to Nikos71.

Klax75

Hope they are still working on this bike?

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

C21

February 01, 2014, 08:15:25 AM #3 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 07:58:01 PM by C21
Is someone able to Say if the creator or Whoever is still working on this Bike or Not?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

JamoZ

February 02, 2014, 07:56:46 AM #5 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:01:43 AM by JamoZ
Am i allowed to put it in the mod now? Updated the first post to v0.2.

Klax75

Is there a texture for the rims? :)

JamoZ

Jiggens

Does anyone know if this mod will continue production now the WSS version is released, or will this one be replaced?

lol I prefer the 'feel' of this one still, but can make faster laptimes on the WSS! :P

I'm just curious I don't mind either way, I will keep both anyway because I only play testing no Aussie servers for me to data mismatch on ;)

AmanDahiya

Links not working. please check?

HornetMaX