• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 21, 2019, 10:16:54 am

News:

GP Bikes beta15b available! :)

World Racing Series beta14 WIP

Started by PiBoSo, July 29, 2018, 05:04:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Phathry25

Quote from: PiBoSo

* WRS: fixed a physics bug

Just gunna tease us with this?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Phathry25 on February 18, 2019, 02:27:37 am
Quote from: PiBoSo

* WRS: fixed a physics bug

Just gunna tease us with this?

A bug in the new suspensions simulation code ( specifically for double wishbones ) was fixed.
Nothing major unfortunately.
Still stuck, trying to understand where the snappy oversteer comes from  :'(
"Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent".

bison160

What happened to getting the build out to a few mod devs to see if we could help uncover something.

Its not like we are going to bash you or WRS for being broken. I think the few that offered to help all understand it is not working correctly. We just want to get it dialed in and getting a few more hands on it can't hurt anything?

PiBoSo

March 01, 2019, 08:53:58 pm #94 Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 10:23:46 am by PiBoSo
Quote from: bison160 on March 01, 2019, 03:05:41 pm
What happened to getting the build out to a few mod devs to see if we could help uncover something.

Unfortunately GP Bikes development has been much slower than expected.
Also, a quick patch was needed after the release.
Then the modding tools had to be updated.
And now it's been so long since the latest Kart Racing Pro build, that I even received messages asking if development is over.
Problem is, I rely on KRP sales to survive, so I cannot afford to keep it stalling for too long.

Last but not least, there still are several issues with web hosting ( including this forum, sadly ) that have to be addressed.

Nonetheless, I want to try and work on WRS in parallel.

You have a new PM  ;)
"Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent".

Phathry25

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 01, 2019, 08:53:58 pm
You have a new PM  ;)

Something with the forum must be broken, I didn't receive a PM.

bsauder189

Seems as if Phat's and I's inboxes both are down.

For that matter, the WRS side of advancement seems to be down as well. So much potential.. With the lack of modding in iRacing and the lack of content for the dirt oval racers, now is the time to shine.

Money to be made on this game, but stagnant progression won't ever let it succeed.