• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:51:00 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Demo crash

Started by Tjsnjslam1, July 01, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjsnjslam1

Quote from: matty0l215 on July 02, 2018, 05:51:39 PM
So deleting all of the old files but do you also Delete and re-download the from HERE

It sounds like something in the base install is bad.

out of the gate the download you sent did not make a difference i still cant load into victoria map on any bilke

Tjsnjslam1

I do greatly appriciate all of the help from everybody

KG_03

Unfortunately for some reason the game has issues at some people PCs. The problem might be connected with Windows 10 64bit version. We all wait for game upgrade to 64bit version but not sure if it will happen with upcoming Beta 14 version.
Anyway I have a full clear install of Windows 10 64bit and I don't have problems with GP Bikes. Tell me is your system an upgraded version of previous Windows or clear Windows 10 installation ?

matty0l215

I have Windows 10 pro 64 bit and haven't had any issues like this.

It may be to do with what others have said about permissions set by windows.

Trevor, Can you check them? (Go to the GPBikes folder properties, Security and see who has permission)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

KG_03

I have Windows 10 64bit either... but as I said...I have full clean instal. Its not upgraded windows 7 or 8. I had upgraded Windows 7 on my old pc and had lots of problems with games, mainly due to problematic upgrade patch and later upgrade to C++ libraries etc.

matty0l215

Ahh. I have the same. A clean install.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

wadiprawita

August 04, 2018, 12:17:13 AM #21 Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:50:59 AM by wadiprawita
Had the same problem, core.exe unresponsive (i7 8700, 16gb ram, with titan xp graphics card, win 10 64bit full install not upgraded). Tried reinstall 2x

Trevor also uses titan xp, does this cause the problem ?

wadiprawita

solved !

in my case, run the core.exe in compatibility mode for windows 8 solves the unresponsiveness problem.